NEW Painted Masks + Bundled BYOC Discount

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by Rachel Jefferies, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Hi everyone and happy Friday to you :beat

⭐️ NEW in my LilyPad Shop today are Painted Masks 1 (for personal use) and of course they are 20% off through Sunday.
    http://the-lilypad.com/store/Painted-Masks-1.html

If you like to customise your papers or paint your photos into your papers you will enjoy these masks that I have hand painted for you!

⭐️ Saved for 12x12 inch & 9x12 inch canvases.
    ⭐️ Simply choose your base paper, layer a mask above your base paper, place a different paper or photo above your mask and use the clipping mask function to created a fun new paper design or painted photo look.
    ⭐️ If you are new to Mixed Media these are a fun way to experiment creating artsy backgrounds. Experiment with layering and blending modes for a unique look!

[​IMG]

I had so much fun using a mask to paint my photo into the background paper, I then used further masking and blending to create my layout.

[​IMG]

Here are some pages from the Captivating Sistas, Special Guests and the Polly's

Masks 1.jpg
    Masks 2.jpg
    Masks 3.jpg
    Masks 4.jpg
    Masks 5.jpg

Masks-6.jpg

⭐️ NEW July 2020 BYOC Money Saving Bundle 25% OFF
    http://the-lilypad.com/store/July-2020-BYOC-Money-Saving-Bundle.html

The biggest discounts are always available to e-mail subscribers during BYOC weekends (sign up here so you don't miss out next month).

If you missed out on the Build Your Own Collection offer in my e-mail and still want to save you can now save 25% when you buy all my five packs in the money saving bundle which has been revealed to the public in my shop today.

[​IMG]

My Creative Team, Special Guests and Polly's have some new layouts for you too, so whether you already own this collection or not, here is some fresh inspiration :jumpey

byoc bundle 1 (1).jpg
    byoc bundle 2.jpg
    FF7.10THEPLAN600.jpg
    Hello-July800.jpg

Have a great weekend!

Rachel xo

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

keepscrappin likes this.
  3. Rachel Jefferies

Rachel Jefferies Designer

Karen likes this.