new names, new names, lalalalalaaaaaaa

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by TheNamingFairy, Jan 12, 2019.

1. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

Oooh this looks like fun! I need a name too please!:fairydance

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Maybe it is fictitious and maybe it isn't however since no one can say for sure I'm going to say I'd like to visit the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. I recently lost my 16 year old kitty and it sure would be a lot easier to handle if I knew with absolute certainty that I'd get to see him again some day. :(

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Spelling and pet advice. I'm an animal lover through and through, worked my way through college at a pet store where I also met the man who became my husband.

3. What are some small things that make your day better? My kids, my pets, my hubby, all things colorful, music, chocolate, books, bubble baths, scrapping, dreaming (and if I'm lucky actually trip planning) of Disney, long phone calls with my mom

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? Can I just read? I don't want to write book reviews - just read. :) Or become a travel agent. Does anyone use those anymore? We move a lot and it seems I'm always always planning a trip for our family so we can go/see/do whatever we happen to live next to now! I think it's fun and exciting and the best part about being a military family!

5. What is something you will NEVER do again - hopefully never have to have another first kiss!

Karen likes this.
  2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Thanks naming fairy, appreciate the time and thought you put into these awesome new taglines.
    Makes us feel known and validated.

honeyandcheese, Karen and BevG like this.
  3. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

Thank you for my new tag line!

4. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

These are so fun to read, and I love all the new taglines! :)

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? The land of always having enough time and energy to do all the things I want to do. :happydance2

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Finding things, math homework, finding things, Photoshop questions/graphic design work, or finding things. :giggle

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Gallery comments (giving and receiving), sunshine, a clean kitchen (almost never happens), my kids being goofy (happens super often), fun upbeat music. :dancebun

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? I’ve always said I need to find a way to get paid to sleep. Bonus – sleeping in and naps would be overtime! :hammock Barring that, I’d probably still be a digital designer. :-):-):-)

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Help install blown insulation into an attic in Texas in July. It was 8½ years ago and still stands out as the hottest, sweatiest, most exhausting day of my life... and I wasn’t even the one on the attic end of things! :faint2

honeyandcheese likes this.
  5. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Karen likes this.
  6. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for the sprinkles

Karen and Dalis like this.
  7. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? The Emerald City.

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? It's usually my husband, and he can never find anything even when it's right under his nose.

3. What are some small things that make your day better? My daughter calls me every day on her way home from work. She lives only 4 minutes from her job, but I get 4 minutes daily to catch up with her.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? My dream job would be someone who walks the Siesta Key beach every morning looking for sea turtle nests.

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Eat sushi!

Karen likes this.
  8. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Oooh I defenitely want some new sprinkles!

1. What fictional place would you most like to go?
    Anywhere the Millennium Falcon would take me!

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
    At home - everything from sewing things to fixing birthday presents. At work - math questions is the first that comes to mind (work as a math/science teacher)

3. What are some small things that make your day better?
    A smile/hug/kiss from my DH, funny texts from my kiddos, dog kisses, a good run or really good coffee/tea

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have?
    Doing art! Or anything that has do with reading books.

5. What is something you will NEVER do again?
    Have my own business- UGH!

Karen likes this.
  9. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

Karen likes this.
  10. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

@TheNamingFairy LOL Thanks! Especially apropos since one of the things my kids are always asking me to help them find is something to eat... and of course they haven't bothered to actually even look on their own first. :giggle

londoncuppa likes this.
  11. tkradtke

tkradtke Professional Brainstormer

Thank you, thank you @TheNamingFairy!!!

That is exactly what I was mentally asking myself as I came to after one of my many falls... they make it look so easy on television! :giggle

12. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Man, @TheNamingFairy you are spot on... and I love reading everyone tags! :giggle CEO has a nice ring to it!

Tree City likes this.
  13. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

That isn't quite what I had in mind @TheNamingFairy. Gasp! :spinI just want to be one of those F-16 or F-22 pilots! and fly reallllly FAST!

LoveItScrapIt and Cherylndesigns like this.
  14. rlucasmn

rlucasmn Headed to Craigh na Dun... and beyond

@TheNamingFairy such a PERFECT choice. Thank you so much for my new name - I love it!

15. CarolynJoyce77

CarolynJoyce77 Snozberries? Who ever heard of a snozberry?!

hahaha very funny combining my love of tea with me being an Aussie very clever, :) I laugh every time I read it.

Karen likes this.
  16. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I read it as having tea with the Aborigines because you are photographing them! Take some photos, have some tea, submit the photos to National Geographic :thumbsups
    Which, by the way, would be an awesome job! Could you imagine the places and people you would see? The places that others aren't allowed into? How freaking cool! :photo

17. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

:faint2

18. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Well, let's see. I'm so happy where I'm at that it's hard to think of a fictional place to go. I think we are already living there! But, how about the movie scenes where the homes of the characters are decorated big time and beautifully for the holidays? I'd love for my home to look like that. Just yummy gorgeousness. Or to a fantastic bed and breakfast place that doesn't cost anything to stay at and you can stay as long as you want? Or maybe Forks, Washington...although that isn't fictional. But it's where Twilight was written about. And I could go see the Pacific Ocean while I was there.

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Babysitting their kids. Fixing dinner.

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Having my Honey retired and being able to spend all day with him. We are very busy doing a lot of "nothingness" these days like watching the deer and their babies feeding in our yard or wandering thru the neighborhood. Watching the neighbor's peacocks strutting around our yard. Watching seedlings fall in the autumn. Watching the snow fall in the winter. Enjoying the beauty of wildflowers growing everywhere all summer. I'm still waiting to see what spring is like here. Taking photos of all the beautiful things around us. Reading. Going for walks. Chocolate. Just having time to enjoy all the simple pleasures around us. No schedules to keep. No where we have to be.

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? Just being a stay at home mom and grandma suits me just fine.

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Pack up a lifetime of living and moving 1,500 miles unless it's to a bigger home and not so far away. That takes a lot of energy and I'm not young anymore!

bestcee likes this.
  19. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

Ha! My new line fits perfect!! Thank you!!!

bestcee likes this.
  20. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

These questions are fun

1. What fictional place would you most like to go? Zootopia

2. When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with? Writing something, Photoshop, creating something, love advice....

3. What are some small things that make your day better? Poetry, Music, funny Youtube videos, cute animal videos

4. If all jobs had the same pay and hours, what job would you like to have? Poet, Dog & Cat Rescuer, Professional Corvette test driver at the factory

5. What is something you will NEVER do again? Have kids since I'm now unable.