Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Dec 13, 2013.
1: I am a mommy of 3 children
2: I am deaf
3: I have the worst sweet tooth in the whole world!
That's too funny!!
I always thought it was a digiland thing... everyone seems to call each other hun , sweetie...
I even made a LO about it......
but there are a few people trhat can get away with it......
You for starters
Erika, and a couple of others whom I dont have the guts to shout at LOL
but yeah, I rather you call me bitch than sweetie
ok... here are mine.
1. I am a vegetarian for the most part... but I love most seafood, 'cept oysters (snot in a shell)
2. I really love Tabasco... and I enjoy it on most all of my foods - right now the favorite thing is popcorn with Tabasco.
3. I married a man 9 1/2 years younger than me.
I am wondering what the naming fairy will mix of this?
Let's see here...
1. I've been on The Price is Right....and kissed Bob Barker
2. I will only buy a Coach purse if it's on the clearance rack at the Coach Outlet store. I can't justify paying the full price.
3. I'm a bit addicted to my personal training sessions. There's nothing like the feeling after a good ass-kickin.
Ok, it' s time for change and I always love your name!
1. I' m incurable romantic and love watching romantic movies during ironing.
2. I can ' t ski but try to skiing for over 15 years every winter.
3. I' m addicted to reading books, zumba and espresso.
LMAO I LOVE your new tagline!! And mine as well - thank you Naming Fairy!!!
These are wonderful!!!
1. I am a pharmacist
2. I love oranges but despise anything "flavored" orange. No orange jello or candy for me.
3. I have a cat which I am very allergic to, and therefore need to take medication on a daily basis so that I don't sneeze constantly.
ohhh I LOVE LOVE LOVE mine!!!!!!
I have to confess I was a bit scared LOL
of course, Sarita saw this and called me sweetie for about 90 monutes
and I carry on lifting my spirits with everyone's names/taglines!!!!
Thank you Fairy, I needed a gut laugh like this!!!!!!!
you mean people still do THAT?????
we have an iron, somehwre in the house, couldn't tell you where though, last time I saw it was in 2005 when my mum was here
Bahahahaha! Love my new one!!
Oh naming fairy, you are a clever one!!! Your quick wit is truly spot on! Thank you for being so entertaining!
1. My boss compared me to a Swiss Army Knife yesterday?
2. I have visual symmetry issues . . . if a picture is crooked, it'll drive me nuts . . . the bed must be centered to the window, etc.
3. I change my hairstyle at least twice a year.
Thanks Naming Fairy! These are all so great!
I wonder if I'm too late already?
1. I rode an ostrich once (very briefly before it threw me off again).
2. I still sometimes play the children-sized guitar that I got for guitar lessons when I was 7. My playing has not improved since then.
3. I had a long distance relationship for 4 years with 13.000 km between me and my husband before we got married in 2005.
thank you Naming Fairy
now I'm off for a Cheeseburger in Paradise
Ha ha and thankyou for new name!
Dropping by to give " Drive By Spankings". HI LADIES!!!!! I love all your new tag lines <3
SHE IS HERE!! Lol!! Nice to see you here ....
Okay I will participate!
I love to prepare tea with loose tea. Flavored Green teas are my favorites.
I love to shop antique shops & garage sales for home items. I re-purpose them. BUT that being said my home is like my layouts... clean white space....... don't like clutter.
(old soul/modern living)
my favorite app is my Bible verse of the day........... read it everyday before I get out of bed.