Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Dec 13, 2013.
Thank you naming fairy! I love my new tag line
Thank you naming fairy I love my new tag line! I am loving reading all of everyone's new tag lines!
I want a new name Ms. Name Fairy!
1. My name is Hally like Halle Berry. Not many poeple get it right. In kindergarden there was a Haley, Holly and Hally. Everyone had to learn quick!
2. I am an engineer and I just got a promotion, yay me!
3. I love traveling. I need to start planning our next big trip, I wonder where it will be....
How fun! I want to play!
I had a lip ring for 8 years that I totally thought would be cool to still have in when a I was 90. But unfortunately my dentist made me take it out last year at 41. I was bummed.
In October my brown hair was bleached blond and dyed pink all over. I am totally in denial that I am middle aged but I am an artist so I'm just eccentric, right? LOL
I remember the words to just about every song, movie, school house rock, commercial and piece of trivia from the 80's but forget what I am looking for in my purse or why I walked into a room.
hmmmm three fun facts about me
1. I am a crazy bibliophile and have read 135 books so far this year according to my Goodreads challenge stats although I haven't added some of the sexier romance novels to my total so I don't embarrass my reading friends lol
2. I'm allergic to exercise ... well it seems that way to me ... I break out in sweat, get all red-faced and breathless so what else could it mean?
3. I would love to own a book shop one day where I could just talk books to people all day long - with a whole section on digi-scrapping lol
2. I'm allergic to exercise!
I knew it! I have all of the signs! I am highly allergic to exercise.
I'm so sorry to hear you share my very serious (and totally REAL) condition Trista ........
Thanks naming fairy!
mwhahahahahahaha I love name! Thanks so much .... off to read now
We will just have to power through it together!
3 facts about me ,
I am always playing 'spot the pineapple' - it's a psych (tv show) thing
My fav quote is "Don't be an old sponge with hair on it' - (Shawn to Gus from psych.)
I don't drink tea or coffee - Just full fat coke for my caffeine fix
Thank you Naming Fairy!!! LOVE my new tagline!
as long as when you say POWER THROUGH it you mean ... power through it from the couch Trista
vixen started out originally on a posting board many years ago with the name foxglove,
and everyone called me "fox"
but, um, I got banned from the boardalong with a bunch of other posters/friends for stirring the pot so I rejoined and changed the name to, vixen = a female fox
and vixen really is Santa's favorite reindeer bet ya'll didn't know that lol
my name is deborah, now you can call me deb, but never debbie
I drink my coffee black, with sugar... and cream, if it's Bailey's Irish Cream
I hate the color pink, but love pink flamingos, and Jimmy Buffett!
Changes in Latitude, Changes in Attitude is my fav JB song, as soon as I go below the Mason-Dixon Line,
I have a mind-body experience I need to move to Florida lol
a lil' TMI ya think?
Deb I Love your siggie!!
Thank you Easter Bunny!! *said in little kid sing -song voice*
I mean Thank you Naming Fairy!! I love my new name. And I told you I remember every old commercial!
Hahaha love all the new taglines!!!
1. Like many I am addicted to coffee!
2. I'm stuck in the 80s music wise and phone wise. I do not own a cell phone so when I am away from home....BEEP! Leave a message!!
3. I scrap and browse on my laptop while my tablet is on the table so I can watch Netflix at the same time.
4. I love watching the Food Network and trying new recipes.
5. In 2014 it will be 13 years since I left the Netherlands and moved to the USA.
right...am not sure if I'm exited or scared LOL
I have an incredibly high dislike of being called "sweetie" -
I was a performer for 30 years (musicals- bands-)
I don't really like cup cakes to eat (think they look gorgeous though)
geez!! I have been calling you SWEETIE all this while!!