New Names, New Names... La La La La La La

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3littleks

3littleks Pass the gold and the glitter, please!

I just noticed I had a new tagline! Thank you sweet naming fairy.

(in case you need more material...)

1. I hate baby slobber. :drool You would think after 3 kids I wouldn't care but ewwww. It's like the slime on a freshly defrosted chicken breast. :scared

2. Glitter, gold and salted caramel everything...now if I could just find a way to put them all together. :giggle

3. I am a recent iPhone addict. I'm never ever going back to Android again. My android made me :tantrum .

2. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

ik ben in maintenance mode nu. Maar het is altijd goed om positieve resultaten te hebben!

3. neenee

neenee No Woman No Cry

Woohoo! Oh my goodness....thank you so much Naming Fairy! I LOVE my new name. It is AWESOME, of course. You pegged me perfectly. I am so excited! :happydance

4. PLM

PLM I know there's something in the wake of your smile

Ik kan geloven dat het een heel proces is, mijn pa heeft dit ook doorgemaakt en stelt het nu heel goed!

5. PLM

Naming fairy, I am so glad with your inspiration for my tagline!!!

Thank you thank you!!!

And here is your little surprise I promised:
    [​IMG]
    I hope you enjoy your time with him!!!! :heartslub :giggle

6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

haha....I just noticed my new tag line LOL...love it! Thx.

7. Li Li Wee

Li Li Wee I create my imagination

omg!!! i want something NEW TOO!!!

- When i grow up, I want to be wog of all pollys just like Anne!
    - I broke off with Bart the frog.
    - I am never in between.. it's either I"m this or that .. Either I do it 100% or not do it at ALL!!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  8. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

hey Sara .....can I have one with MatT Bomer popping out of it?

:giggle

9. PLM

:giggleGuh, you are not too picky are you? Let me see if I can help you out today!!! But you will perhaps need a bit patience, my kids are with me and my time on the computer is snippered. :fairydance

10. buzinettescrap

buzinettescrap I'm just a geek with dizzy feet!

oh so funny!!!
    i want a new tagline too lol
    1. I can't survive without my daily dose of coffee
    2. When i don't understand a result in my job, i have a long discussion with the Mr. Potato Head which is on my desk (i'm working on potato industry lol)
    3. I am totally frightened by the winged insects. As soon as I see one I can prevent myself from panicking

11. KellyM

KellyM Kickin' cancer's butt!

Do you have to be a Polly to get a new tagline? Newbie here...

12. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

No ma'am, you do not have to be a Polly. Just provide 3 things about yourself and the Naming Fairy will come up with your tagline. :)

13. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

Poor Bart...

14. CindyRitter

CindyRitter Creativity is not something I have or do, it is pa

How fun! I have enjoyed reading everyone else's answers!

I am a newbie here, but would absolutely LOVE a new tagline pretty please? I can't promise you a million bucks, but I can promise you a surprise!

1) I really hate snow, but LOVE heat, humidity, sunshine and rain! (so much so that I am moving back to Mississippi this fall to avoid another Montana winter!
    2) Creativity is not something I have or do, it is part of who I am.
    3) I believe faith and prayer are the answer to any problem.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2014
  15. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

Let's see. 3 things...
    1. I never buy anything that needs ironing (unless I plan to wear it once..) and I don't like laundry either, but that's a necessary evil.
    2. I'm a right brained Techie IT person and that makes me rare since everyone I work with is so left brained it sometimes drives me crazy....
    3. I love reading, and digital scrapping...

16. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

for the record, growing up is optional

17. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

I need an updated tagline, oh sweet sweet Naming Fairy (see how I'm using flattery to get my way?!).

Some things about me:
    1. I love all things sci-fi: movies, TV series, books. Right now dh and I are re-watching the whole series of Farscape and enjoying every minute of it!
    2. I love my furbabies but we lost our last dog (black Labrador retriever) who sadly went over the rainbow bridge 18 months ago, breaking our hearts. But puppy love is healing our hearts slowly due to our new black labrador retriever puppy (about 14 months old) who happens to be the grand-nephew of our previous dog. That's keeping it in the family!
    3. I jot down notes on whatever scrap of paper is handy, and then promptly lose them, so I never quite know what is happening or what I need to get done. I've never mastered a "system" so that I can be completely organized. So we're accustomed to living in a state of controlled chaos.

18. bcnatty

bcnatty Disney - it's all for the kids!

Ooohhh...totally getting in on a new name this time!!!

1. I always save room for ice cream!!
    2. I have this love/hate relationship with scary movies. My sister and I love watching them together...but get the crap scared out of us every time!! Seriously, I'm the one that is snuggled up next to my fiancé with my hands over my eyes and sweating under a blanket...but I can't stop watching!
    3. I am kiddo free every summer - they spend it down in California with their dad.

19. anrobe

anrobe YouTube addict

Ok, I'm going to give this a shot, too ...

1. I'm a little (OK, a lot) obsessed with all things books and reading. I read A LOT. And I love it ... my favorite thing is to curl up with a book!

2. I have some very strange fears but chalk (and anything that tastes chalky like cereal marshmallows) is probably the strangest fear I have. I literally will not walk on sidewalk chalk or pick up a piece of chalk. I wanted to be a teacher for years but decided to go another direction because I couldn't imagine dealing with chalkboards every day. Of course, that's a non-issue in most schools now but I truly made a career decision based on a silly fear of CHALK!

3. I'm a little too interested in makeup and beauty products. I watch WAY too many YouTube beauty videos these days which is making me spend way more money than planned! But, I can't stop watching them!

20. JuliettePerkins

JuliettePerkins I eat, sleep, breathe Apple.

Thanks Naming Fairy, hahahaha! My title? It's TRUE :O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.