New Names, New Names... La La La La La La

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by lp-admin, Dec 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lp-admin

lp-admin Administrator Boss of the Applesauce

Lilypad Lovelies!! I am here to solve your name woes. Tell me 3 fun facts about yourself and you just might receive a new tagline...
    :fairydance

2. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

This sounds fun. :) Hmmmm...

I don't know how to drive or ride a bike.
    I have a master's degree in computer science and experience doing tech support and computer repair. Now I mostly use my computer to scrapbook....
    I'm named after my dad, Larry. It's not short for Lorraine, and yes, I know it is another word for truck.

3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

1. this is my 11,000th post here! Woot!
    2. I can type really fast and without looking at the keyboard, which freaks my hubby out. :giggle
    3. If I could do anything I wanted for one whole week, I'd sleep in, stay up late, read and scrap and not cook a single meal!

4. staciahall

staciahall Quidditch, anyone?

1 I'm a CPA. And yes, every March and April people come out of the woodwork with "a little tax question"
    2 I LOVE campy sci-fi movies from the SyFy channel, Sand Serpents, Lake Placid, etc. Fake monsters, the sillier the premise the better. I've been known to stay home all day for a marathon
    3 I am an EXTREMELY fast reader. I can remember romance or mystery plot lines for years. (I also have a thing for vampire romance novels :blush)

5. Nixenkind

Nixenkind Dreaming of boiling in Brisbane.

1. I'm EXTREMELY Australiophil... I love everything that has to do with Australia, although I have only been there once, almost two decades ago. If I could, I would IMMEDIATELY move to Brisbane.
    2. I'm a horrible drama queen... my emotional level is always BOILING, no matter if I'm mind-blowingly happy, or earth-shatteringly sad....
    3. I hate about everything that's NORMALLY done in a kitchen...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  6. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Okay...ummm...thinking...thinking....let's see....
    1. I am a sci-fi/fantasy/supernatural addict. Watch and read everything I can. Luckily, my hubs feels the same way.
    2. I have a huge collection of sunglasses, every size, color, shape. I have them stashed everywhere in my house and car.
    3. I cry over commercials. I am such a sappy person but I try to hide it.

7. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

1. Coffee lover
    2. Loud energetic
    3. have the music inside of me.... love to dance.

8. mollyc

mollyc PrettyPinkPicturesPlease

1. am addicted to coffee and chocolate
    2. obsessed with all things pink
    3. prefer photographs to words

9. rfeewjlj

rfeewjlj Only ONE N, people, ONE!

Hooray!! This is so fun - can't wait to see what you come up with!!

1. My first name is Jenifer - that's right ONE 'N' - not two. When I was in 7th grade, my English teacher asked me if I was spelling my own name wrong - I was pretty insulted by that one...LOL It's NOT my fault my parent's thought it would be cute to have a different way of spelling it. (They did the same thing to my sister Jesica...) ugh. LOL
    2. When I was in HS, I hated all things sci-fi. I even said I would "never marry a trekky". Boy did God have a sense of humor because the man I married is not only a Trekky - but he got me to like Star Trek (all series), Stargate (all of them), and various other sci-fi shows! Now we rewatch them on Amazon Prime almost every night. :)
    3. Shortly after we first got married, my husband thought he'd be funny and try to scare me while I was taking a shower. The apartment we had was very small and part of the bathroom in front of the vanity was carpeted so he could sneek in and I wouldn't hear footsteps. He waited a moment and then yanked back the shower curtain and made a noise and I screamed bloody murder!! I had never been scared so badly before or since! LOL My scream was so loud, it scared him right back and he ran for his life (into the next room) because he knew if he was in range, I'd have slugged him!! LOL (My flight or fight response is almost always fight!) So, needless to say, we've been doing our best to scare the crap out of each other while the other is showering since that day and I don't think that we'll stop until one of us gets a heart problem or something that would make it not ok to try anymore.

10. AmberR

AmberR Take that naysayers! Pink is my color.

I WANT to be addicted to running and fitness, and I'll go strong for months at a time and then I'll crash and burn and it takes all my energy to start back up again...

I am the only red-head in my immediate family and my mom got so tired of answering the question of 'where did she get her red hair?' that she finally started saying: 'from the mailman'.

my old name was 'feels majorly pinkalicious' and I loved it, because I grew up being told that red-heads can't wear pink...and I believed it. It wasn't until I grew up and got a clue that I realized what BULL that is, and started wearing it as often as possible!

11. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

Oh Dear! I'm in need of something inspirational!

1) I like Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps in the winter!

2) I love (like almost addicted) to fashion and I am a total Shoe Hoarder!

3) In the fall, I'm usually at deer camp with 'the Hubs' and for the last couple of years, doing most of the deer hunting!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  12. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

Haha! I got a new name and it fits me to a T, just ask my husband, LOL! :D

13. toriloowho

toriloowho Yep… I'm an over thinker.

Hmm… let me see…

1- I'm a coffee addict. Seriously. Our power went out on Monday and my husband told me he was going to work, but came home with Starbucks. He informed me he was only thinking of our children. Ha! ;)
    2- I don't like odd numbers… unless it's a multiple of 5. It bugs the crap out of me if the volume is set to an odd number. Yes, I'm weird.
    3- I like to think that I'm organized, but the reality is that I'm totally not. As with most things, I over think it. Yep… I'm an over thinker.

14. lauracw

lauracw Gets a funky high on yellow sun

1. My taste in music is terrible! (I know all the works to We Can't Stop and Matchbox Twenty is my favorite band...so bad!)

2. My favorite jokes are pirate jokes.

3. I hate surprises. I like to know the end of a book or a movie before I start it. It's the reason I love romance novels and reality tv...you always know how they're going to end!

15. Roboliver

Roboliver I feel right at home at the Glitter Gulch!

Oooooo I wanna name! ;)

1. I am addicted to CANDY!!!!

2. I'm a goody-too-shoes but am open minded to the way others live.

3. My DREAM DREAM DREAM job is to be the voice of a cartoon character. I just know I'd be good at it! ;)

16. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

1. I will choose reading over house work - every single time (ok I will choose most things over housework but reading tops the list)!

2.I desperately wanted to be called Suzie when I was a child (everybody was called Karen as we all know) - I ended up naming my horse Suzie instead.

3. Musically, it's been all downhill from the 80's as far as I'm concerned...

17. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

Let's see...

1 I am big fan of Doctor Who. I like to binge watch shows and then think of nothing else, but this one has taken over my brain more than anything else!
    2 I love to sing karaoke. I used to go every week back when I worked nights. I like to sing stuff like Pat Benetar, Madonna, Lady Gaga.
    3 You know that song in The Muppets - Are you a man or are you a Muppet - I'd rather be a Muppet.

18. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

Hmmm let's see... three things that won't send everyone running for the hills. :giggle

I have a bit of an office supply obsession. Paper, post-its, notepads, paper clips, pens, sharpies, markers, highlighters... oh the list goes on and on. I want it all!
    My eyes are super sensitive to light. I wear sunglasses even on overcast days.
    I :heartslub popcorn!

19. mom2da3ks

mom2da3ks Likes scratch and sniff books

3 things...hmm...let's see.

1. I love the smell of new books. I open them immediately and smell the pages. Sniff...sniff.
    2. Peppermint Mocha is my new obsession. I hate coffee. Imagine that.
    3. I have a "problem" (as my hubby refers to it) with eating the last bite of a sandwich. I never eat the last bite. Working on that one. LOL

20. purlz76

purlz76 Ags

3 facts???!!! Hmmm ....

1. Every since I joined AJ chat, I gave myself the nickname "Ags". And loving it too. :wub
    2. My primary school teacher wrote in my report book "Agnes has a strong loud voice." :thumbsups
    3. I finally realized that I have a superbly loud personality. And I love using it to my advantage. At work, ie :giggle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.