New and confused about kits/collab

Discussion in 'The Welcome Pad' started by amy frank, Mar 26, 2016.

1. amy frank

amy frank New Member

I am interested in purchasing the 2014 Storyteller bundle for $30 (I think it's everything). I'm looking for something similar for 2015. It is confusing - trying to figure out what is included in each bundle. Is there a simple way that you all know what is what?

2. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

@justjaimee Jaimee is the one who does those so I tagged her. In 2015 it was Just Jaimee and a name for each month. If you subscribe to this years bundles (go to Just Jaimee's page and there is a link) you get a discount on the other products. Jaimee lives in Europe (sorry I forget where) so she will probably answer the next evening or two. Or someone else who knows more than I do.

justjaimee likes this.
  3. amy frank

amy frank New Member

Thank you. I think I may have figured it out. There is a kit. Then there are extra stuff. And the kit plus the extra is the bundle. Does that sound right?

4. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I don't think there is a bundle of all the Storytellers for 2015. You'd have to buy each month separately, and yes, each month has a kit, extras, and a bundle with the kit and extras. There are also add-ons (like QPs) that aren't in the bundle, but it does say in the description what's in each bundle.

justjaimee likes this.
  5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

the $30 2014 collection is just the 12 main kits. each month has a "whole shebang" option which is the kit, plus the extras.

For 2015, the "whole shebang" doesn't include many of the "add ons" - but each is filled of TONS of stuff. I personally find a great deal of value in any of the "whole shebang" options, but I really think the kits are acceptable, too. It's a great taste of what the 2016 ST is like, so if you are curious about the subscription... I love it! :)
    There hasn't been (that I'm aware of) an option for the entirety of 2015 together, unless I missed it for black friday sales or something (but then again, I may have overlooked it, since I'm a subscriber and had them anyway! haha)

justjaimee likes this.
  6. amy frank

amy frank New Member

Thank you. I get it.

bestcee likes this.
  7. justjaimee

justjaimee Designer

Hi @amy frank!

I think you understand now but I'll reiterate anyway:) Thank you ladies for jumping in for me!
    The 2014 Bundle that you speak of are only the digital kits (a typical kit includes an alpha, papers and elements).

There is no bundle for the collections (that include the kit, templates, paint, flair, journal cards etc..) for 2014 or 2015.

HOWEVER, keep a look out for iNSD in May as I will be bundling up 2015 kits + collections for that month.

The 2014 Storyteller products will be retiring TODAY (with the exception of the individual kits) so this will be the last chance for that :)

Lindzee likes this.
  8. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

a huge welcome from ME to YOU
    may you love the Pad
    for all it does and the memories you capture
    [​IMG]

9. merank

merank Working my way through scrumdiddlyumptious bars