Need a little help

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by nativescrapper, Oct 19, 2011.

1. nativescrapper

nativescrapper nativescrapper

Its been awhile since i went and made a account with Pinterest. But today i re-organized my items and also found some cool things.
    My question is how do i share a photo from Pinterest to my Facebook page.

Do i save it on my comp and then upload it to facebook? I would like to start sharing scrap items i find and even cool photos.

:)

2. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

cheryl, i think on mine when i pin something it tells me the pin was a success & then gives me the option of sharing on fb or twitter. does that show up for you? i've never done anything with it so i'm not sure if it works?

3. nativescrapper

i dont see the option at all...then again i might be blind..hehe

4. nativescrapper

what does this mean?
    <>embed

i found the options like:
    Facebook
    Twitter
    <>embed
    @email

im still figuring it out.

5. nockosh

nockosh googy eggs for everyone!!!

you have the option to share on fb when you first pin it. But if you have already pinned it and want to share on fb later, the only way I can see that you can do it is if you repin, then there is a little tick box with a fb option. Although this does create a double up of your pin in your board. I also did see if you click the edit button on the pinned item there is a fb like button on the right hand side, I'm not sure if that shares it on your fb wall or not but could be worth a try.

6. nockosh

nockosh googy eggs for everyone!!!

that's if you want to post it to your blog or website

7. nativescrapper

when i clicked on the FB icon with a photo that was already in my pinterest it posted on my wall and when you click on it...it takes you to the pinterest page of the photo.

but when i save the picture to my comp then upload to FB it just shows the picture :) I was hoping it would be able to do that from Pinterest.

8. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

I THINK that Pinterest is designed to link automatically. If you're trying to get rid of the linking, I think you might HAVE to do a separate upload to FB. The only other think I can think of would be to start a photobucket acct for your pinterest posts. that way you can just pull from the image url. Not sure if that would work?

9. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

You have to check "share on FB" let me see if I can get you a screenshot...bbiab!