NBK Design Simple Challenge- June 1-30, 2020

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by sharonb, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

here's my page, I considered the upper left frame as only 1 piece, as it was on the .PSD file from the element pack...please let me know if I need to change it to be eligible for the drawing!

[​IMG]

2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

3. lm44west

lm44west All You Need is Ice Cream

4. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thanks for this challenge, it was challenging! lol My first three frames are pretty obvious and the fourth is the border around the page.
    [​IMG]

5. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you for this challenge sharon !

[​IMG]

6. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

@Ferdy your layout is just fine. Great job. Everyone is really rocking this challenge. Such wonderful layouts

Ferdy likes this.
  7. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

8. mocamom

mocamom Runs on coffee. And with scissors.

Thank you for this fun challenge. It made me think which I loved! I used Nicole's Brave New World for my layout which made it easy :)

[​IMG]

9. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

10. Erin2

Erin2 Well-Known Member

11. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I just love these pocket overlays!

[​IMG]

12. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

13. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm Finally Here To Post My Completed Page For This Challenge...Despite Many Setbacks This Month...I Somehow Managed To Get Most Of My Layouts Finished!...I'm Straggling In On The Last Day To Get This One Posted...I Literally Just Finished This Layout An Hour Ago!...Mentioning My Health Struggles Probably Sounds Like A Broken Record For Sure!...But These Struggles Happening Now Have Gone Past My Everyday Struggles!...Either Way...But I Didn't Want This Layout To Be About Sadness Or Tears...I've Shed Enough Of Those Lately...So My Layout Today Is About "Freeing Your Mind"...Literally...Whether That May Be Creatively Or Purposely Speaking...I Have Certainly Freed" My Mind & Poured All The "Brain Clutter" I Call It Onto This Page!...My Lady Friend Featured Here In This Layout...Is Chilling Out On A Warm Summer Day...Just Relaxing...Lost In Her Thoughts...Lost In Her Dreams...I Too Have Been Guilty Of That These Days Too!...I Think We All Do This From Time To Time...Especially In The Summer For Some Reason...These Warm Balmy Days Remind Us Of Past Times/Past Summers/Past Family Get-Togethers Etc...& Especially Now With The State Of The World Today...I Think We Treasure Each Day Even More Now...Each Moment...Each Hour...Each Second...I'm Getting Up There A Bit More In Age Now!...And I Sometimes Hear That Biological Clock Ticking In My Head...And With My Health Issues Just Dragging On...But I Must Face The Day Each & Every Day...With The Most Positive Thoughts That I Can Muster...& Even Though The Last Few Weeks Have Been Tough...I Have More Issues To Face!...So This Layout Is All About The "Clutter" That Is In/On My Mind Today...[Not Always A Good Thing...It Has Prevented Me From Getting My Scrapping Done...I Hate That!!!...]...But I Am Still Here...I Will Hold Strong! & Persevere!...My Layout...Though "Cluttered"...Represents My State Of Mind Today...& How I Have Chosen To Showcase It Here...All My Elements Are Heavily Shadowed To Represent The "Weight Of The World" Per Sea On My Shoulders! & You Can See The Black In Behind Those Flowers...And Perhaps The Clocks That Look Like Gears Too...But Despite All This...The Bright! Pretty Flowers! In All Of My Favorite Colors!...& The Bright Butterflies!...Are Winning Here! & Showing Those Worries & All That Negativity...Who's Boss!...All Done In Bright Regalia!...Steeped In Positivity!...Full Of Possibility!...Full Of Life!...Full Of Love!...And All In All...Full Of Passionate Creativity!...

*As Per The Rules-I Used 4 Different Frames:2 OOB Frames From Art Crush No.14...Frame #3...Is A JC Card That I Converted Into A Frame From...Art Crush No.14... Frame #4 May Be Hard To See In My Layout...I Took A Round Black "Tag" With "Sharp Edges" On It...[From "On The Sunny Side"]...[It Kinda Looks Like The "Sun"...]...It Is Just Below My Gal's Feet...Black & Some Blue Sky Peeking Out From The Photo!...]...& Used It As A Frame & Put A Photo Of The Blue Sky In It...As My Lady Friend...[In My Layout...] Gazes Upon It! & Contemplates Her Future!...

For My Free Your Mind Layout-I Used:

*PT Styles-Style2-Urban Garden
    *PT-Style-Artsy D-Artsy 34-On The Sunny Side
    *OOB Frames(2)-Art Crush No.14
    *WA & ABP No.2-On The Sunny Side
    *ABP-2-Imagine
    *Art Crush No.14-Collection
    *Tags-On The Sunny Side

*All Collections Used Are By NBK Design*

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
  14. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

This challenge is closed. I will be back with winners. The winners are DigiGrace and mywisecrafts! Congrats and I will be in touch.

DigiGrace likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.