National terror against Norway - At least 91 dead

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by liahra, Jul 23, 2011.

1. liahra

liahra Active Member

The worst national tragedy in Norwegian history since WW2:

http://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/artikkel.php?artid=10080597 (in English)

My family and I are OK...
    This is so unreal, I don't know what to think or what to believe. How can people possibly do something like this?! All those teenagers all dead... My hearts just breaks for the victims, their families and our country.

:(

2. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I know! I kept reading about this yesterday and almost everyone that was there that they interviewed said they couldn't believe something like that was happening in Norway. So glad you are okay, but like you, my heart breaks for those families, especially of those kids!

3. Cristina

Cristina Handmade with love, actually

I thought about you yesterday but then saw you posted in the gallery so I knew you were safe. I'm glad all your family is ok. This is dreadful.

4. purpleplasticpurse

purpleplasticpurse purpleplasticpurse

It's horrible, we have friends there and they felt the shake of the blast, but are ok. So unreal! :(

5. liahra

liahra Active Member

Thank you for thinking of me! :) I actually had to scrap just to do something ELSE than looking at the horrible news.

6. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

That is so tragic. My heart goes out to those parents and the families and your country.

7. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

My heart aches for your beautiful country and all those affected by this horrible tragedy. :( It is so very sad. So very.

((hugs)) to you Christine sweetie! I don't know how I hadn't realized you were from Norway. I am so glad to know you are safe.

8. AlliJ2008

AlliJ2008 Downsizing!

This is so devastating. I am really glad you & your family are okay and my heart aches for the families of those killed.

9. 4noisyboys

4noisyboys Being a Grandma is the best!

I was at work most of the day yesterday and didn't get home till late. I had heard about the blast before I left, but it wasn't till I got home and my son told me the rest of what had happened. It just gave me chills all over. I just read about it all and it's just so awful and tragic. My heart aches for all those affected.

I'm glad you are safe Christine!!

10. mommy2boyz

mommy2boyz This closet isn't big enough for my boots

I just saw this last night on the news and I immediately thought of you and your family. I'm so glad to know you're all safe! You and your beautiful home are in my prayers!

11. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

So tragic and awful...everyone there is my prayers. I am glad you safe, Christine.

12. sahlink

sahlink sahlink

I was just reading this in the news this morning.
    I can't believe this tragedy.... I've been dumbfounded since I've read it. How devastating.
    I am so glad to hear that you and your loved one were safe.

13. liahra

liahra Active Member

Seriously, your comforting words are making me cry! You are all so sweet, thank you so very much for your thoughts and prayers!

14. cherryberry

cherryberry Hottie Patottie!

That's so horrible Christine. I hate hearing about so much hatred in this world. Glad to hear you and your loved ones are safe.

15. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

Christine, I am glad you and your family are okay. My heart goes out to all of those families who were affected. What a horrible tragedy.

16. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I am so sorry. I'm glad you are safe Christine. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone in your country.

17. interstitchal

interstitchal New Member

I am glad to hear that you are okay.

The whole situation is just heartbreaking!

18. Arumrose

Arumrose Filling up my passport!

When I saw this tragedy on the TV yesterday I was so chocked. I never thought something like that could happen in a peacefull country like yours but terrorism is now everywhere... I'm glad you and your family are safe

19. amandajane

amandajane amandajane

My heart breaks, such a tragedy. I am also glad you and your family are all safe, Christine.