Name of Color on your nails right now? Pad Patter 11.24.2015

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Fingernail polish NEVER lasts so I never even bother.............. but my toes are always done, right now they are OPI Color so Hot it Berns!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. ChristineElizabeth

ChristineElizabeth New Member

I never or hardly ever paint my nails, only on really special occasions and then 99% of that time they will be purple.

3. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

New on my nails: Across the universe (it's a dark almost navyish with sparkles)

4. Trista

Trista I'm Working On It

This is so me. No matter how hard I try my nails just feel smothered. I can't even handle a clear coat.
    Oddly enough, I don't mind having acrylic nails (french tips), but after having them all last year and part of this year. It wrecked my real nails, so I've opted to deal with it. That being said, at the moment my nails are naked (sans polish), but I'm getting ready to suck it up and paint them "Hot Chili Pepper".

Speaking of jams... I was wondering if anyone can elaborate as to whether they feel differently than regular nail polish. I really need to find a local rep and try them.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  5. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Trista, send me your address via pm, I will send you some samples.. my best friend is a rep..I have tons of scraps ....*L*
    we love our jams here

6. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

LOL

I reckon mine is "Flu Time Pale"
    I think last time I painted my nails was 10 years ago.
    When I have to go places where I want to look ok, I glue usually french manicure plastic false ones, my nails are ugly, small base, they grow weird.... if I could change that with cosmetic surgery I would...but I think the most is to have gel/porcelain applications, which are too expensive and don't last much if you type the way I do -like someone who learn on a very VERY old type writer!!!!!! :giggle