Name of Color on your nails right now? Pad Patter 11.24.2015

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Nov 24, 2015.

1. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

I got giggling, was commenting to one of the designers about a kit, and loved the pink in it, and that I would love it for nail polish. She said her nails were painted it right now. then she told me the name it made me giggle:
    Nvr Enuff Polish's Unicorn Bait

Unicorn Bait? bhahhaha:giggle

so if you know the name of the color on your nails be it toe or finger...please share...I need a giggle or two!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  2. NancyBeck

NancyBeck Happy resident of Pollyville

Every time I have to pick a color for a pedicure (only in the summer, I'm not that self indulgent) I marvel at the crazy names and wonder about the person who's job it is to come up with them!

3. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Unicorn Bait?!? LOL It had to be Allison.

I believe my current color is called "No Time for Manicure" although I am hoping to change that this weekend. :giggle

4. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

Tickle me Pink and Suddenly Sage

5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Nothing now, but planning to do my next jamberries tomorrow evening (I hope my daughter can keep her "Elsa nails" on for longer than a few hours this time.... )

6. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

Beach Bum Blue on my toenails... :)

7. KarenW

KarenW Send in the Clowns

Tiffany Case on my toes (sparkly blue, James Bond inspired OPI) but think will change to Party in my Cabana pink next

8. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

BOOM! It's so pretty, too. I need their whole anti unicorn collection!!

9. AllisonPennington

hahahahaha

(it totally was)

10. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

11. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

That was my first thought too. :)

Mine is similar... Never A Manicure. :giggle

12. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

Funny, I don't even look at the names of mine! My nails are bare right now, but I always just look at the colors and go with it.

13. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I've decided I'm going to use my "runner girl" jams. I've been saving them for "something special" and I've decided waiting for that just means I'm never using them. Time is now my friends! .....Or, tomorrow night, but you get it. ;)

14. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

I have Jams but have trouble keeping them on my ridged nails. I tried all the heat bean bags and hold them over the nails while you scald yourself silly ideas and everything. They always start to lift within a day and stick in my hair and rip my hair out etc etc. One time I didnt realize the actual Jamberry had detached and was stuck in my hair. OMG Some lady at the store told me. I was mortified. Ha Ha. Maybe I will do them again for Thanksgiving give em a whirl.

15. AllisonPennington

I had 3 separate people pull leaves out of my hair yesterday... I sympathize.

I've got a drawer of various nail wraps in my helmer but I've never used them. They just seem too wide to be unusable on my poor narrow nail beds. They're pretty though!! I know you can file the sides (right?) but that seems like too much opportunity for me to ruin them.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  16. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

My poor nails and are all nakid right now. I usually only paint my toenails and this time of year I like to let them "breathe" for a bit since I keep them painted all summer long. I do think it's about time for some red and green christmas silliness to happen on them though. :giggle :tree

17. lorryfach

lorryfach Likes to be chauffeured

I have naked nails right now, but sometimes I let the girls give me a manicure. I had to go look and see what colors we have: Canary, Watch Me Go, Sheer Luck, Cheatin', and Take Me Now. Ummm, I kinda wish I hadn't looked now.

18. KimJ

KimJ Did you check in the refrigerator?

LOL Lorry! I've had similar thoughts when taking DD to shop for nail polish. :giggle

My current color is "Haven't Polished My Nails In 20 Years". :)

19. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Mine is the uber exciting "french manicure" otherwise known as "I can't stand it when the color fades from the tips to I avoid it at all costs"

20. KayTeaPea

KayTeaPea I carried a watermelon

I hate nail polish on my fingernails-- it feels like they are weighed down and I notice the smell and they get messed up as soon as they are painted. But, I LOVE to have my toenails painted! They are currently OPI's "Not Really a Waitress", which is my long-time favorite red. I want to be the person who names nail polish colors! That sounds like an AMAZING job!