My TLP Stash

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by michelepixels, Mar 13, 2016.

1. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I just used my February challenge coupon and after adding my new purchases to my TLP folder, I marveled at how much my stash of TLP products has grown in not quite 3 months. When I started hanging out here in December, though I had some old kits and freebies from TLP designers, I had nothing that was currently in the store. Now look at all this! Yes, some of it is older items from the designers who just moved here too, but I've bought quite a bit of new stuff. Isn't it pretty? :D
    [​IMG]
    My only wish is that the rule for challenges was that products must just be from a current designer regardless of whether the product is still in the store or ever was (like, they often give us freebies that were never in the store). See all the blue folders? That's old stuff, but still GOOD stuff, that is from TLP designers, but not in the store. I know I can still use it, but it's harder for me to access when I have to separate it out like this. (If you'd like to see it larger, it's clickable.)

Most of all, thanks designers for making such beautiful things for our scrapbooks! :love

2. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

@michelepixels Very pretty! The must be in the store rule is only for MOC. For the regular monthly challenges, as long as the designer is still in the shop, the product can be retired or not yet in the shop.

~Mary, djp332, enjoyyourpix and 5 others like this.
  3. michelepixels

Oh my gosh! I must have misread. Or was confused because I joined just before MOC started. :D Thanks for clarifying @lmccandless . By next MOC I can probably remember what's newer and what's old, so I'll go ahead and integrate all the old stuff in with the new now.

klee73010 likes this.
  4. jk703

jk703 CEO of Anything and Everything, Everywhere

I love looking at TLP scrap goodies! They simply make my heart happy!

A beautiful collection, Michele! What do you plan to purchase with your MOC certificate?

RebeccaH likes this.
  5. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I wanna a mac...

Lindzee likes this.
  6. knclark

knclark Chocolate snob

Love that!

7. michelepixels

I don't know yet. My wish list is bigger than the certificate, so it's going to be a tough decision. But fun. :D

bestcee, Karen, RebeccaH and 2 others like this.
  8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I really don't want to add up all the $$$$ I've spent since joining TLP the end of December. Twice a week, too, between SOSN and new product Fridays!

~Mary and RebeccaH like this.
  9. Lindzee

Lindzee Aging gracefully

You can do this on a pic in explorer.

RebeccaH likes this.
  10. fruitysuet

fruitysuet Well-Known Member

Before the MOC this year I went through and added RET or NIS (retired or not in store) against product names. I just need to keep up with doing that by checking if the new designers have brought any of their older products in since joining here.

michelepixels likes this.
  11. pbrooks

pbrooks I need a realtor!

I'm wasn't sure about this. It's good to know.

12. michelepixels

I was thinking of adding something to the file name too. Another idea is adding one of those colored flags (actually dots now; I was disappointed when the Mac OS stopped letting us highlight file names in colors and switched to just dots). Color flags would be so easy, because I can just highlight all the items in my "old products" folders and color-tag them all at once.

13. michelepixels

I've done it! I put orange tags on all my old items and moved them from those blue folders into my main TLP file folder. Now my TLP stash numbers 661 items (kits/packs/templates) and zoomed to the smallest possible size I can't fit them all on my 27 inch Mac screen. :D

I'm almost ready to get back into nearly-daily scrapping! I'm still dealing with a technical problem with my computer that's holding me back a bit, but soon!

bestcee and Tree City like this.
  14. chloe_digiscrap

chloe_digiscrap Well-Known Member

Oh, I didn't know that! How cool!!

15. lmccandless

lmccandless The Force is strong with this one. Boss of the Applesauce

Believe it or not, this is posted in every month's challenge guidelines:
    Challenge layouts must contain 75% TLP product (eligible product can be current or retired product from resident designers, or guest designer product that is currently in the TLP store).
    :)

bestcee and cfile like this.
  16. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

nice stash @michelepixels ... I wouldn't know where to begin. I had so much over the years here that I had to get an EHD to store it all and get it off my laptop/PC! I store my stash by folders of the designers. I even had folders for the guest designers that are now permanent. Congrats on your stash and can't wait to hear what you are going to buy with your $20 certificate... I just bought a bunch over the weekend with my February challenge discount... that 30% off from doing the challenges every month saves a bunch... I saved almost $10 with the 30% off... that will pop your stash :)

17. Jan

Jan I'm sorry, I can't. I'm busy doing nothing!

I'd like to know if we can use styles and element templates, alpha templates, paper textures, etc. from outside sources. I have a ton of them that I'd love to be able to use. I know we can use the regular page templates. But what about the styles, etc.?

18. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

You may have marveled, I was rather shocked once I started tagging them! I also found older items from some of the designers that I had forgotten about over the years.

19. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

Good to know, I was mistaken about that too.

20. djp332

djp332 She sells seashells down by the seashore

Once you go MAC, you never go back!

scrappyjedi likes this.