My Momiversary

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by michelepixels, May 24, 2019.

1. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

Today is the 18th anniversary of my becoming a mom!

I just collected 19 photos of her in a FB post. Can we embed FB posts here?
    <iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/michele.kendzie/posts/10214870451574994&width=500" width="500" height="586" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

If that doesn't work, and if you are interested in seeing the photos, I'm Michele Kendzie on FB. :D

Edit: So it doesn't embed. That link opens a page with the post though. But here's a screenshot so at least you can see the first few images without having to go find the post. And I'll add a current photo under that.

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 1.44.30 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 1.46.15 PM.png

The purple hair is all faded though, and she's at the salon as I type this getting a new look.

2. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Congratulations on raising an 18-year-old! I'm almost there, too (my oldest is 16). Time sure flies!

michelepixels likes this.
  3. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Happy Birthday to your daughter and happy Mommiversary :)

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  4. carrie1977

carrie1977 Tequila and Taco Tuesday

Happy, Happy Day!

5. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Happy Momiversary! I love the photo spread. I bet some days you wondered if you'd make it to 18. Congratulations!

[​IMG]

michelepixels and BevG like this.
  6. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Happy Momiversary!! Love the photos on here but I'm not on FB. I'm sure they're great!

7. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

Bravo!! Such a feeling! Mine are 28, 22, and 17 and let me say it feels very weird to be almost done with this mom-to-minors gig. Enjoy it!

8. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

I love that... Momiversary! LOL... we just celebrated my 2nd child's 18th birthday and my oldest will be 21 in 2 months. WHAT? How did that happen? LOL.

9. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Happy Momiversary!! All 3 of mine have birthdays coming up in the next 4 weeks. They will be 28, 24, and 14. I love all those photos!! I usually do a scrap page highlighting some years on each of their birthdays, but I kinda like the idea of a whole set of photos from birth :) Sometimes I feel like man, where has the time gone...and other times I'm like man, I have been raising children forever!! :giggle
    Happy happy birthday, Rhiannon!!!

10. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I never though of it that way exactly - love that term! :) Congrats to you. My 19th Momiversary was just Tuesday of this week! Sometimes I really don't know how it is possible to be old enough. I don't feel it that's for sure!

michelepixels, SeattleSheri and cfile like this.
  11. ashleywb

ashleywb Sand in my toes

Hadn't heard of Momiversary before - but I love it! It really is a milestone for both of you! :) Great fb spread - it would make a great scrapbook LO as well.

12. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I love how she expresses herself with her hair color, with her voice, with her facial expressions (what a smile!). I know those 18 years went by so quickly . . . I've been down this road recently and I'm going to be walking it again soon. Sending ((HUGS)) to you for a job well done and for the job you're going to continue to do . . . it's true that parenthood never ends!