Must Share

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by jaye, Apr 25, 2015.

1. jaye

jaye My other car is a Zamboni!

mid term marks have been sent in to colleges and universities, which means. . . .all the boy needs is his little piece of paper in June. He kept his average up and more than met the English requirement (not his favourite subject). He is in!

He has also been handing out resumes like nobody's business and has had two interviews but unfortunately we think he is being passed over because he is leaving for school...they are asking what his plans are in the fall and then where he's going :(. He put a resume in yesterday at one of the many pizza places here in town (seriously that is all we have) and got a call today to come in tonight for a trial and some deliveries. Cross fingers it works and my boy will have a job. Also means I may be without a car on the weekends but if needed I can borrow my parents.

Things are hopefully moving in the right direction for him. Now we just keep fingers crossed for some of the bursaries and scholarships he has applied for.

2. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh big hugs for you momma...so awesome for him, and you are proud...but oh golly, I hate that they really in real life do grow up!

3. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Oh it's getting close. He sounds very responsible and is working hard. You must be so proud! So exciting to see them become adults, although it's hard too.

4. shaynesgirl

shaynesgirl All I need is a pink Corvette!

Congrats Jaye... so exciting that he has made it past mid-terms and is so close. I hope the job works out for him and for you. :)