Must Have Chrismas Photos

Discussion in 'Photography Pad' started by Lisa Carroll, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Lisa Carroll

Lisa Carroll Lisa Carroll

Shall we make a list...

The Tree
    Special Ornaments
    Stockings Stuffed
    Holiday Meals
    Opening Presents (I also like to make a pile of the ones DS opens and take a picture of them all together)
    Outside of the house
    Special Decorations
    Thermometer (We have an indoor digital one that has the date on it too, kind of fun to look back and see what are weather is each year)
    Table Setting
    Cookies for Santa

2. eryn

eryn gross no longer

My goal this year is to try to get the joyful faces on film! It's always such a mad rush and they are always looking down opening presents.

3. 1girl1boy

1girl1boy Miss Glee!

That's a great list, Lisa.

Christmas Eve family photo in front of the tree
    Putting out reindeer food
    Leaving the key for Santa (we don't have a chimney so we have a special, magical key we leave out for him)
    I always like to take shots of the aftermath once all the presents have been opened, too!

4. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

I just have to fight to remember to shoot any photos... I get so caught up in the excitement I don't do much of anything but watch!

5. my3hens

my3hens Is only good for one thing....

You guys rock! Thanks for hte list. I am kind of just a moments person LOL I need more planning cause after the fact there is always a ton of things I wish I woulda taken photos of! I can't wait to see all your pictures!

6. ShannaNoel

ShannaNoel ShannaNoel

i will get good Christmas shots this year I will I will I will! LOL I always am so in awe of the moment sometimes I dont get the best shots! LOL
    Leslie, I LOVE your magical key idea!

7. angelfaye

angelfaye New Member

That's what happens to me too...I can't believe this year I didn't get one photo of anything!!!:groan