Movies | Pad Patter 7.11

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Jul 11, 2021.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

of the top 20, I've seen 17 of them

2. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

and of the top 100, I've seen 85

3. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

Of the top 20 list I've seen:
    • Avengers Endgame
    • Titanic
    • Star Wars
    • Avengers IW
    • Lion King
    • Avengers
    • Frozen II
    • Avengers AOU
    • Black Panther
    • Harry Potter
    • Star Wars The Last Jedi
    • Jurassic World FK
    • Frozen
    • Beauty and the Beast
    • Incredibles 2
    • Iron Man 3
    So, all of them except the Furious movies

4. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

9 that I remember, but it could be higher. My DH loves movies and I have gone with him multiple times, but I can't seem to remember which movies I have seen. Maybe because I did not like them much?? Hence my tagline -- hee hee.

5. HeatherB

HeatherB Ain't nothin wrong with a few dust bunnies!

Of the top 20, I've seen 19. I haven't seen Frozen II. I watch movies with my sons and dh, so we watch a lot of the action movies.

Out of the top 100, I've seen 88. I guess I watch a lot of movies. But most of them at home, not in the theater.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2021
  6. LivyBug

LivyBug Find a mini-mart, before I get hangry!

Off this list, I've seen: Jurassic World, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and Incredibles 2.

I love coming-of-age, comedies, psychological thrillers, and movie adaptations.

7. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

I'm not much of a tv or movie person--I've hardly seen anything. But because this list has so many family-friendly movies, I've probably seen 12+ of them. I know I've seen all the Disney and Pixar films, Avatar, and Titanic. I've also seen a bunch of the Star Wars and Marvel movies, but those tend to blur together (since DH and the kids are the fans and I'm just along for the family time) so I don't know which ones.

8. Donitab

Donitab If only the TV would yell back

I love movies and have seen all but the fast and furious movies (after the first, why bother?) and Titanic. I just can’t breathe during drowning scenes so I avoid them. This seemed like a good one to avoid. I can watch movies over and over. It absolutely drives my husband crazy even though he watches Tombstone every time it is on tv (even though he owns the dvd).

My favorite movies to watch are good mysteries- especially Agatha Christie, and fantasy such as Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings.