Monthly Muse Oct 19' Week 3

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Oct 22, 2019.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hellloooo helllooooo
    I will come back explain a bit more, I couldn't scrap last night and we need to go out soon now, but I will be back later.

Some of you last week went further than the physical thing and went deeper, which was what I had planned for this week, and at least a couple of you even went further onto how dislikes made accomplishments.... so,
    this week, lets talk about something we LOVE about ourselves spiritually, from our personality, an achievement in general or a recent achievement, something that makes you proud....

I felt so strongly the feeling of The Liilypad family, the sisterhood so many of you are vital part of, so I went for something I will come back and explain further later.
    I\m extremely happy right now, you guys gave me the best night sleep, and I feel so proud of everything we accomplish here as scrapper, because it goes so so much further and deeper than just pages..... anyway, here is my page, A Leap of Faith :)

[​IMG]

I'll be back later tonight.
    and with all my heart, THANK YOU!!!!!!! can't wait for your pages now!!!!

Ga_L, AJK, A-M and 5 others like this.
  2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Love you, Cynthia!! It warms my heart that you got such a lift from us and that you got a good night's sleep. Wonderful page!!!:heartslub:heartslub:heartslub

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. sharonb

sharonb Cher Memere

Powerful message and layout. Very happy you are able to scrap again!

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. pagefrocks

pagefrocks ♥•:*¨¨*:•♥•:*¨¨*:•.♥

Oh my goodness, what a vibrant layout. I could pick apart each small piece of it as the symbolism is so on point here! Your spirit literally leaps off the page Cynthia. Thank you for sharing with us all and motivating and encouraging and just being that one to help us accomplish these layouts!

MrsPeel and AJK like this.
  5. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

This could light up a small town! I'd say you hit the bull's eye!

6. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

7. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

8. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Oh boy, this was a great challenge for me. I have the most whacky sense of humor - it's a "family thing". My dad was the biggest instigator - he used to get us kids in all kinds of trouble, especially in inappropriate situations. You wouldn't believe the stories I could tell. On the other side of the coin, our crazy humor has gotten us through some extremely tough times and our motto is "laugh to keep from crying". Here's the page I came up with. My GS brought me this headband with the sugar skulls the other night and we all got hysterical because I put it right on and was just working away on my computer, wearing them. Humor is how I get through life.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, blueberries, AJK and 4 others like this.
  9. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

why am I struggling with this one?

mcurtt and Cherylndesigns like this.
  10. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I will always look for a solution, a blessing.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel, AJK and blueberries like this.
  11. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

I think I struggled most with this one - not because I couldn't think of something I really loved, but because there were so many choices. Ego, quitting smoking, sense of faith and hope ... it wasn't until I was goofing around with words and fonts that this started taking shape. Once I realized it was a perfect way to dig into Rebecca's Beetris kit it came together quickly. By the time it was finished I was head over heels with it.

[​IMG]

12. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

I'm going thru a difficult time in my life right now so all I can do is "go with the flow".

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and blueberries like this.
  13. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

14. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

here's my take about my anxiety and my timidy. they rot my life but day after day I try to repulse them

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I love being a mother, and nothing makes me happier than watching my children succeed and given awards.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  16. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Sorry I'm a bit late. Life has been crazy. I aspire to be kind. I believe that most people would say that I am.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and Cherylndesigns like this.
  17. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Am A Bit Late Posting My Week#3 Layout...With The Halloween Bash Going On This Past Weekend...I Was Beyond Busy & I Was Fighting A Bad Flu...I Missed Some Of The Events Because Of That... But Still Had Fun & Made The Best Of It...I Created A Few Layouts That I Really Liked & A New Siggie For Halloween...So Busy...Busy...Busy...And It Dawned On Me...That I Hadn't Finished MM's Week#3 Layout...So I Finally Finished & Here It Is...

I Don't Want To Get Into A Big Long Story...But Most/Some Of You Know About My Health Struggles...And How My Daily Pain/Anxiety/Depression Are All Too Real Struggles For Me...And I Can't Honestly Think Of Too Many Big Accomplishments As Of Late...But Then My Man Of 25 Years Politely Reminded Me...That I Am Strong,Fierce & Amazing!...He Is The Sweetest...I Don't Think Of Myself As Strong...But I Guess I Have Endured So Much In This Life & I Have Continued On Despite My Daily Challenges...So I Decided To Take His Advice & Say That I Am:#1.Stronger...#2...Enough...#3..Worthy...So These Are My Accomplishments & Thoughts On Myself...Hence The 1,2,3 Numbers In My Layout... @MrsPeel XOXO...

*For My Strength & Perseverance Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-May 2019-Little Butterfly Wings-Lynne-Marie-Paula Kesselring-Rachel Jefferies
    *Let Yourself-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies(2)
    *After The Rain-Collab-The Lilypad(1)
    *I Forgive You-Mini-Ink Synergy(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    MrsPeel likes this.
  18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Because sometimes we are too harsh with just ourselves!

19. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

I'm catching up with
    agree..... (and thanks for being around when I couldn't!!!!)
    Angela did message me about this at the time, we had a chat and she then sorted (and in a wonderful manner, I have to add!!!) the page.
    I think sometimes we struggle because we have this concept that art journal needs to be this internal process or abstract representation of something...... I see it in a different light , like sometimes we can just go for a color play, a fun side of things or just get inspired by any part of the concept or image we have from the hostess here in the Muse...which I know Dalis also sees/knows because you just have to look at her gallery to see the balance of so much so different, so amazing and fitting for different situations....anyway, apologies for the delay, once again, I am expecting that this month I will be wayyyyyyy better!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @Angela Toucan

I'm almost all caught with you guys, I will sort the coupon latest Monday...if there is anyone who want to participate, that couldn't finish the 4 weeks and wants to qualify for the coupon and want more time, let me know!!!!!