Monthly Muse Nov 2017 - Week #3

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Nov 18, 2017.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello again!!!! Another week to be grateful, inspired and having fun scrapping!

[​IMG]

Welcome to the Art Journaling Monthly Muse!
    Muse:
    verb: to reflect deeply on something
    noun: the source of artistic inspiration

This week again
    Grateful- Thankful- Thanks Giving - Gratitude-
    so I would like us to take these words as out inspiration for the month.
    For this week # 3

gratitude.png

I found this which I always have at heart...I'm sure these days with the media and net communications this is a well known fact, but I remember how much impact it had 30 or 40 years ago when I heard that story about someone walking out after and argument and not being able to come back... and the importance of telling loved ones how much we love them, or how grateful we are, even if it is to the guy/girl at the Bakery store who always has a smile for us, or a colleague at work that, though may not fit the description of "friend" it makes a difference to our day. So this is what I would like you to think about for your page this week. Express your gratitude to someone you have never done or don't do often enough.... (kind of look outside your closed loved ones, if possible!)

and the board

MMuseBoard3.jpg

Notice there is a lot of wood, different typography and text, and when finding the bottom border it reminded me of a products I am LOVING from Rebecca

[​IMG]

There are 6 packs of different watercolor people that rock....you can find them all HERE, if you are interested!!!

Hope you will be having fun with this week's pages!!!!

Once you are ready to share your page make sure you add it to the Art Journaling Gallery HERE and then post it in this thread. To do so, copy the 3rd link on the right hand side of your LO, the one that reads :
    Share BB Code:
    and just paste the copied link into your text in the post DO NOT use any icons, no need to click on anything, just copy on the link, then paste it here in your text! :)

:)
    We will draw a winner at the beginning of next month, even more incentives for your inspiration! You can use any products in The Lilypad store, make sure you follow our gallery guidelines.
    GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.
    The pages are due the last day of the month, but of course you can bring them earlier!

Let me know if you have any questions, and once again, we have been having net connections problems at home but I will try be here for you asap if you tag me or pm me!!!
    Thanks so much for playing with us!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! [​IMG]

2. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

Another ATC from me for this week's muse. I used the wood texture and "thankful" as my inspirations.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  3. Ga_L

Ga_L Well-Known Member

here's mine :
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  4. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

5. bcgal00

bcgal00 Say, "birdseed!"

This is a wonderful topic this month!

MrsPeel likes this.
  6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Loving these!!!!!!!! Left you some love in the gallery!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub

8. cinna

cinna The Force is ALWAYS with me ...

Mine for week #3:
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. caapmun

caapmun Well-Known Member

11. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Once again the layout seems to have taken on a life of its own in leading me to create this strip. It does pertain to the subject of gratitude and thankfulness.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  12. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Still catching up!

Here's mine for Week 3
    [​IMG]