Monthly Muse Febraury 2019: Love YourSELF | Week 4: All of YOU

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mimisgirl, Feb 25, 2019.

1. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hello Everyone...I Just wanted To Say Thank You! For This Month's Monthly Muse!...So Inspiring Mind & Heart-Opening...Eventhough...I Finished All 4 Weeks Worth Of Layouts...I Felt Like I Hadn't Really Truly Expressed All That I Had To Say...So I Created Another Page For Week#4...It Seems Like How I Feel Most Days...We Are All Important!...We All Need To Take Time For Ourselves!...This Is Not Selfish...It's Self-Needed-Therapy...

*For My Solace In Self Layout-I Used:

*Agape Collection-The Committed Crafter
    *Sacred Time For Ourselves-Rachel Jefferies
    *Perspective-Etc By Danyale

[​IMG]

2. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

3. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

I'm probably too late with this one but I wanted to at least finish the month, you know? Besides, this is a pretty important subject for me - as the sole caretaker to an elderly, chronically ill mother and a disabled, developmentally delayed son self care is not something I can afford to ignore. The answer to who takes care of the caretaker is none other than me.

And honestly, once I thought of this Venn diagram I had to throw something together. I take care of myself by writing, playing fantasy RPG video games, and daydreaming; at the intersection of all that is writing fan-fiction. The red symbol in the middle is the logo for Archive of our Own/AO3, the leading site for hosting fan-fiction.

[​IMG]

So after all is said and done - thank so you so much for a great month of prompts and thoughts. I'm really looking forward to what tomorrow brings :-D

4. Carol K.

Carol K. Well-Known Member

5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for this months' fabulous prompts. Here's my week 4 page.
    [​IMG]

6. mimisgirl

mimisgirl It's all about ME!

LOVe all of them!

Sorry for being MIA we had some unexpected snow that took out our power and water for a while - but I am back and will be going through and leaving love!

Thanks for playing!!

michelepixels likes this.