Monthly Muse August'19 Week 3**CLOSED

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by MrsPeel, Aug 19, 2019.

1. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

Hello again, ladies, once again, I apologize for not being around, and THANK YOU so so much for the messages, prayers & love you have sent to me or Sarita :)
    I know there is a fighter in life in everyone of this amazing family that is The Lilypad, and many of you know that feeling of sorting one obstacle and soon enough something else coming up that requires another fight....at almost 61 years old, I have learned to have Faith, try not to collapse and keep hope, as I have seen , each and every time, that things happen for a reason, so I am trying to keep it together and I am so, so very grateful to all of you who support us (not just me but the whole Pad's family) and also to the ones of you who have reached closer, just knowing there is some of you in prayer or good thoughts for us, is huge in my heart, I will try to reply individually, but as my health is deteriorating and staying reading or even in front of the screen is limited, I wanted to acknowledge this to you all :)

Our inspiration for this week will be "INSIDE"
    This came to me with all those feelings of gratitude, and taking that last week was "outside"
    I thought it was kind of logical to have a look at the inside....
    There are a few places where this happens for me, the HOME & FAMILY, the FAITH, the FRIENDSHIPS and the ART. I wanted to give you three pages for inspiration, but only managed to finish one, will try at least to finish the second, but this being such an individual thing, looking inside our hearts and souls, minds and feelings... you are free to go in whatever way you feel you can express this yourself .... it can be inside your home, inside your mind, inside your heart, expressed by colors, images, word arts, messy or tidy, contrasts or not....
    Here is the first page I finished:
    2019AugMuseW3_72.jpg

So, thank you once again, and can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!!
    Also as I mentioned before, my time in front of the screen is limited but I will be catching up today most definitely!!!!!

wvsandy and cinderella like this.
  2. KAPOH

KAPOH Well-Known Member

3. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thank you for this challenge. It came along at just the right time. I feel SO much better after working through my negative thoughts and feelings in creating this page.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, AJK and wvsandy like this.
  5. Pups_r_Paps

Pups_r_Paps Well-Known Member

6. dvhoward

dvhoward Don't bother me before 10am!

So fun, Cynthia. Thank you. It is so appreciated especially considering you don't feel all that well. Keeping you in my prayers.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel and RJMJ like this.
  7. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thanks Cynthia for this challenge ♥️
    Here's mine
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  8. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Keep on keepin' on, Cynthia! @MrsPeel !!
    Been waiting to use these photos. such a fun moment.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  9. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Thanks for the challenge, its good to look inside every once in a while.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  10. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

It's a reference to that fabrics page! :heartlub:heartlub
    [​IMG]
    Thinking of you, always. @MrsPeel

MrsPeel, RJMJ and Smwhite like this.
  11. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

It's Funny How Life Imitates Art...Or Shall I Say:Art Journaling:MM Challenges Imitating My Life...I Have Been Struggling Through Life Lately & Life Has Been Really Tough For Me As Of Late...Health-Wise & Personally Too...So I Wanted To Create A Layout Showcasing These Difficulties & Feelings But Not Wanting Them To End In A Negative Way...So I Created The Layout With This In Mind...The Idea Of "Hope"...No Matter How Bad Things May Seem...No Matter How Sad You Are...No Matter How Tough Life Can Get...No Matter How Much You Are Struggling...There Is Always Hope On The Other Side Of This...There Is Always Positivity In Your Life...Sometimes You Just Have To Look A Little But Deeper To Find It Or Perhaps See It...I've Been In Dire Situations Before,Rose To The Challenge & Somehow Persevered...That's What I Am Gonna Do Now...Persevere...

*For My Hope Shines Through Layout-I Used:

*Hope Shines Bright & Silent Battles:Stress/Bundles & Messy Marks-Dates 2019-All By Rachel Jefferies
    *Big Top-Collab-Oscraps(1)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
    MrsPeel likes this.
  12. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Not the best of times...

[​IMG]

MrsPeel, wvsandy and Cherylndesigns like this.
  13. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Frustration is on my mind.
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  14. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

August is so not my month, but I am glad to be taking part in this, at least it makes me air my feelings ! Hope you are much better as you read this, try not to overdo things. Thinking about you @MrsPeel
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  15. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm Back For Another Go At This Challenge...I Already Posted One Layout That I'm Happy With...But Honestly Right Now...I Could Create An Endless Stream Of "Inside" Layouts...Inside My Head That Is...I Strayed Away From These Kind Of Layouts For Awhile...With Summer & All...Don't Get Me Wrong...I Love Creating All Kinds Of Layouts...Positive & Otherwise...But I Really Like Creating The Moodier More Thought Provoking Layouts...I Like To Focus On WA Of All Sorts To Get My Point Across Too...I Like Adding Quotes & Sayings To My Layouts...I Find It Creates A More Powerful Message Than A Layout Without...Either A Lot Of WA Or Large WA Or Many Multiple WA's Or Sayings...Whatever I Feel Is Appropos To That Particular Layout/Design Or Subject...

*For My Cut The Crap Layout-I Used:

*Oh! Life-Papers-LiliWee
    *Wings Unfolded & Hope Shines Bright-Rachel Jefferies
    *Art Crush No.18-NBK Design

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
    MrsPeel likes this.
  16. blueberries

blueberries Did I ever tell you I have a thing for snakes?

This one ... well, it was a tricky thing to figure out. What's inside me these days changes from one day to the next. My world has been turned upside down, leaving me scared and miserable, stuck in the weeds and crying like a summer storm.

But my Gods/The Universe/Whatever have been dropping me little messages via the internet, giving me hope that indeed, things will look up, get brighter.

The other day I got a double whammy, two messages back to back, leaving me crying more - but this time from hope. The first one was "the dawn will come," which is a line from a piece of music in one of my favorite video games, that I came across on a Reddit forum (Incidentally, a few days prior I had started playing that very game again, and wasn't far from stumbling across the line in game. Talk about sobbing when I did.)

The second came via Twitter - a woman tweeting about being in a public bathroom with another woman crying in the stall next to her. Providence had woman 1 ready for such a thing, and she proceeded to read the crying woman a poem: To The Woman Crying Uncontrollably In The Next Stall by Kim Addonizio. Little did she know she'd wind up reading it to a whole bunch of crying women on Twitter. I wasn't the only one, by a long shot.

It's an incredible piece by an incredible poet, but it's the last line that has been my constant companion since then. Once things settle down around here, I'm pretty sure it's going to be my next tattoo.

/ listen I love you joy is coming.

[​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  17. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Another awesome sample from our fearless leader!:yowza
    [​IMG]

MrsPeel likes this.
  18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

My inside:
    [​IMG]