Monday plans?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by mrs2a50, May 31, 2010.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

US girls - any big plans for Memorial Day Monday?

Non-US girls - any big plans for your regular old Monday? :giggle

Nothing major here - just enjoying an extra day off. It's supposed to rain off and on today (and all week actually) so it might be an inside day today for us.

2. mlpieters

mlpieters the princess of PINK

we are oh so boring. clean the house, do an inspection on a rental....yeah...snooze.

3. estir_bune

estir_bune Guest

hubster is working today so Moo and I are gonna go visit him for lunch! That is about it... maybe pick up some potting soil too... ????

4. adejong

adejong Glutton for punishment

sanity morning!!! (2 moms babysit, 4 go out) and I'm going out :)

5. Dana

Dana Dana

that is such a cool idea!! i need to get my friends to do something like this!

we're just hanging out with family - it's pouring down rain here - so it will be pretty chill. and i'm moving out of state beginning thursday - so i'm supposed to be organizing the basement today too .. we'll see how that goes - LOL!

6. emmasmom

emmasmom emmasmom

I have to go run to the store in a little bit, we are thowing an impromptu bbq tonight (DH just informed me) but it's been relaxing so far! I just put the two little ones down for a nap so hopefully they will be in good moods when they get up and we can go out back for the afternoon :)

7. heatherbird

heatherbird The United States of Heather

We had a great day! Some close friends of ours that live about 6 hours away were here in Northern Ca, so they came over and we spent the whole day with them. The kids all got to play together and DH and I got to spend the day having real adult conversation, LOL. It was so fun! :) Now the boys are in bed an hour and a half early since they didnt take naps, so I am THRILLED! LOL! :)

8. carolee

carolee Humming along in the Neil mobile

We hosted family today for a bbq, and were glad it stop raining this afternoon. It was yummy and lots of fun. Now I am watching the Stanley Cup Finals - go Hawks!

9. melrio

melrio I will hunt you!

We took a ride on the harley with a group of friends for breakfast about 40 miles away. A beautiful day for a ride! Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful day!

10. Sara

Sara Riding in the Neil mobile

I spent yesterday pinging because my computer wouldn't boot after a thunderstorm rolled through. My poor DH. I guess I saw just how dependent I am on my computer. Probably overreacted a bit, but alas...what can ya do when your world.is.crumbling.around. you!? LOL!! Thank *goodness* my stepdad is also a computer geek and he helped me this morning. Crisis averted. Life goes on.

Looking forward to a much less eventful week ahead. Hope everyone had a beautiful weekend!

And wooot! Carolee!!! GO HAWKS!!!

11. RebeccaH

RebeccaH Life is exciting, yes it is!

we painted our new house all weekend. we got all 4 bedrooms and the sitting room done. plus one other bathroom primed for painting. plus we got together with friends we hadn't seen forever!! that was awesome! so all in all it was a pretty productive holiday weekend!