Monday Motivation/Accountability!!!! 9Apr

Discussion in 'Fit Pad' started by AnneofAlamo, Apr 9, 2018.

1. enjoyyourpix

enjoyyourpix My mama don't like you

Thank you!!

2. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

Okay. I have to do something. I haven't been scrapping with all that's going on with hubby's health, so I haven't stopped in a lot. But I need some motivation somewhere.

I have a hard time with sweets. I count calories using MFP during the day at work and can do really good UNTIL I come home and it's like I just crash and go for comfort foods. I know mostly the stress with hubby's health and having the weight of the bills, working, worrying about him and then kids and home life is all playing a BIG part...but I need to do better.

I hate working out. Well, I do like walking and was doing an at home walking workout before his health crashed, didn't drop a lot of pounds but I was feeling better and even looking better in my clothes. I'm going to start Monday. I'll be back to check in.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    bestcee likes this.
  3. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

:grouphugKiana @LoveItScrapIt
    this time of my life, I have two strangers stop what they were doing, and stop helping my son (heavy duty behavioral issues-he is in a treatment center right now)
    an ambulance driver (paramedic) and an intake worker at one of the behavior hospitals we had to put him in (numerous times)
    they both stopped, and turned to me.
    "YOU need to take care of YOU, because you will be no good to your son if you break down emotionally or physically"
    the paramedic says, If you don't I will be picking you up in this ambulance one day.
    big wake up call, and then my doctor (who was right, but made me mad) piled on with health things...weight and age and eating habits....argh..
    I sometimes walk so mad at him, determined to prove to him, I can be healthy. WIN WIN situation right? lol

So, I am lovingly looking at you, and saying, YOU need to take care of you too!:heartslub
    can't wait to see you Monday!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  4. LoveItScrapIt

I definitely have that in the back of my mind, I have to take care of ME too. So I'm going to try! BIG HUGS!! Thank you

5. LoveItScrapIt

Checking in.
    Today I ate normal. I wanted to see what a regular day would like on MyFitnessPal. Not a day when I over do it, but just a normal day.
    I went over my calorie mark. Which I knew I would, but it's good to "see" on paper where I can start to make small changes.

It's almost 8pm...I have one load of laundry to fold and I'm beat. I'm going to try for my walk at home workout tonight, but if not tonight, then for sure tomorrow.