Modified PL & Project365 App Question

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by Ink and Pixels, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Ink and Pixels

Ink and Pixels Active Member

I have to parts to my post. :)

1. I did a photo a day last year using the project365 app. Did anyone else use this? Were you able to get your photos and daily notes from it? You have to request a PDF from the developer and each time there were some issues with the PDFs. It’s a free app so I can't complain (though I would have gladly pay the .99 if I was able to create a PDF book on my own or it was easier to get your photos “out”. I know he is working on it but..). Has anyone used this app and been able to get a PDF or print a book?? Either the Free or pay version. It really was fun to use.

2. Instead of using the app this year for fear of not being able to get my photos and daily notes again I think I’m going to do a modified PL. One 2-page spread per month and listing the highlights. I’ll still plan to use my iphone pics. (I like the way List girl does her list – it makes it seem so much less intimidating to me!). I love Valerie’s pocket templates and am thinking about using them. Although there is a chance I won’t have enough space to list my highlights. Is anyone else doing a monthly version or something like this? Do you have any pages in your gallery? Can you recommend any templates / products that may work for this.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  2. MissKim

MissKim ichthyophobic

Well, I can tell you what I did for #1. I didn't journal at all with the app, just saved the photo. I mainly used the app as a reminder for me to take a photo and then the monthly calendar image was emailed to myself and I used it in a PL pocket.

This year I signed up for Oh Life, which is an email service that emails you every night and asks what you did that day. I just shoot a reply in list form. I try to list 3-4 things that were different about that day. At any time I can have all of my responses sent to me so I can use them for journaling. Still using Project365 but with the addition of Oh Life, I'd got photos and notes at my disposal.

3. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

When I remember to use the P365 app its more just to make sure I have a photo each day.

I use (and absolutely love!!) Momento. It pulls all my updates and photos from all my social accounts into one app and I can create a summery and transfer it to my computer if I need to.

As far templates....Amber has a set of Monthly Calendars. I used them for my photo a day inserts in last years PL. It's perfect for IG and other photo apps with square photos...there are the 2012 set...with some prodding she might do a 2013 set ;)
    [​IMG]

ETA: Here is my February PAD layout that I did for 2012:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  4. amyjaz

amyjaz amyjaz

Yep- Momento user here too!

5. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Am I really that rotten? I can't remember. I'm s

Is Momento an iPhone-only app? I'm interested!

6. Brynn Marie

Brynn Marie Brynn Marie

Yea I am pretty sure it is :/