MOC6 Wrap Up Chat!!

Discussion in 'Announcement Pad' started by lmccandless, Feb 10, 2018.

1. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

Oh, no. I hope you’re feeling better, Barbara. Sending good vibes your way!

2. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

Alrighty then!!! Thanks so much!!!

KimJ likes this.
  3. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

Thanks Margaret! The only thing really bothering me today is my back! I had pinned a whole quilt a couple a days before the flu hit me. The day of my back was sore then the next morning I woke up sneezed and put my back out. Then with all the throwing up.... (sorry) it just never got back to normal.
    I've never wished a winter away, as I love winter, but this year I'm ready for summer and the flu season to be over!

londoncuppa likes this.
  4. londoncuppa

londoncuppa I like rain, England ... and big words

That’s awful. I imagine constantly bending over to do the pinning really wasn’t a good foundation for what was to come. I bet the quilt is gorgeous, though. Hope you share a pic when it’s done. I dabbled in quilting as a teen/young 20’s but wasn’t any good at it. My grandmother was an avid quilter but didn’t do much beyond plain squares.

Do you have a heating pad? Mine is my best friend (I ought to give it a name...LOL). It helps my back so much. If you haven’t tried it yet, maybe you could give it a go. :-)

Sokee likes this.
  5. crlin

crlin Well-Known Member

Hope to make it !!! If not will see it first thing in the morning!

6. Serena

Serena Squishy soul poet who loves Walter Hunt

@Sokee Having been battling the flu season myself, I wish you a SPEEDY recovery!! I second Miss Margaret though, would love to see the quilt when you get it done. :)

I have thought ahead this year and already entered the link and downloaded everything I'm going to need. @NancyP You might try clicking the link now as well to have it download (it had to download three things for me to make it work..) things ahead of time so you're not stressed out at the time and have it all done. :) It gave a nice little walk through in there too.

I'm glad that this wrap up was "so fast" because it's my first and I've been really excited to find out who the new polly is!! With so many being unable to make it though, I'm wondering if they'll even be there to accept it! lol! Ah well, I'll still be there to cheer and talk with everyone. I'm so excited to 'see' all of you who can make it, we did it!! :D

bestcee and londoncuppa like this.
  7. MrsPeel

MrsPeel LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

didn;t read all, but just popping her to say I am trying my best to stay awake!!!!!! maybe there later!!!!!! curiosity, super excited to see who will be joing us!!! and the individual winners!!!!!!

Sokee and londoncuppa like this.
  8. andastra

andastra Can't knock me down for long!

The chat unfortunately starts too late for me. I'll read everything up tomorrow morning.

bestcee likes this.
  9. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

3.5 hours to go!! I'm so excited and hope that I can be there. It's right when the crock pot will be done with our roast!

bestcee likes this.
  10. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

Hope you feel better real soon Barbara @Sokee Nothing worse than a mix of back pain and the flu, blerk you poor thing xox

bestcee and Sokee like this.
  11. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

I am beyond speechless that there has been no email sent alerting us to this final thing for the MOC6 ... I have never received the promised GC and came in here a few nights ago looking to see if there was anything posted and happened across this thread... I really am not very tech savvy when it comes to forums, and don't usually participate unless doing a challenge... That said, I plan to be there tonight, if the link connects as it is supposed to... Not real good with chats either.... Just my thoughts... seems like the challenge was a lifetime ago.... and having a nasty cold is not helping....

12. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I don't think they've sent out coupons yet. So sorry to hear your sick! :(

It is helpful for me to subscribe to new posts. Announcements is a good one to be subscribed to. I had also subscribed to the MOC forum and would get an email for any new post.

Click the link early because it may ask you to download Adobe Connect (just follow the install steps) and then come back and click the link again and it will ask you to enter your name and redirect you to the Adobe Connect site for the chat.

cfile likes this.
  13. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I saw it in the newsletter on Friday and all over FB besides all over here in the forum. @easyeyes4you the gift card emails do not go out until after tonights chat.

Kat likes this.
  14. NancyP

NancyP All you need is a little bit of pixie dust

I am already in the waiting room waiting for all the excitement to start!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

cfile and Becca Bonneville like this.
  15. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

me toooo lol

cfile likes this.
  16. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

@easyeyes4you

The gift certificates have not been sent out yet, but that will happen tomorrow, February 20th.

The final chat was announced here in our forum as well as on Facebook and in our newsletter. Sorry you missed seeing this before now!

Whether or not you are able to attend the chat, you will still receive your gift certificate if you were eligible.

All information revealed in the chat will be posted in the forum, in our newsletter, and Facebook.

Hope you will give it a try and come join in for the chat - if not, please make sure to check in the forum!

bestcee, Sara, londoncuppa and 2 others like this.
  17. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

me three :)

lulyg14 likes this.
  18. Justagirl

Justagirl Courageously dancing in the rain

I think I'm in the waiting room, lol all new stuffs for me this Adobe connect :)

19. Pachimac

Pachimac Give me all the cliché Christmas movies

I'm in the waiting room!!! Can't wait to see which one of you ladies is the new Polly and who won the challenges!!!

bestcee and Justagirl like this.
  20. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

i think i'm in the waiting room also, first time with adobe connect...

bestcee and cfile like this.