MOC5- top 5 fave pages you created

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges FIVE - 2017' started by bellbird, Jan 31, 2017.

1. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

SO Trina beat me to it for a fave page thread but hey, there's 31 possible pages for you to chose from, picking 1 fave is just too hard.
    So I'd love you to share your top 5 (in no particular order) with us in this thread - reflecting is always part of the learning process for me and I like looking back and seeing what i loved especially when pushed out of my comfort zone. I know Anne's arch challenge page will be in my top 5 - and it's not something I'd have made without the challenge!

I'll be back with mine in a bit - I wanna give the map page a go!

(And if you haven't finished all the challenges, still feel free to share - i have about 18 pages done i think - that's life ;) )

LoveItScrapIt and tjscraps like this.
  2. ta_merkins

ta_merkins Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain

One was too hard to choose lol so I didn't comment in the other thread, 5 is easier!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LynnG, mcurtt, Sokee and 2 others like this.
  3. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

4. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

All of them are gorgeous!!

5. LoveItScrapIt

Sooo awesome ... all of them are great.

ta_merkins likes this.
  6. LoveItScrapIt

The arch challenge and today's map challenge are the ones that pushed me the farthest, they were both things I had never tried or even thought of so I love those two
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I loved the photoless one, those are some of my favorite pages to do
    [​IMG]

Lyrics was another fave, because I connect so much to music and use lyrics often to convey my feelings
    [​IMG]

Day 1 for pick a letter was another pretty cool one
    [​IMG]

and for good measure...one more that I just love was the simple and clean
    [​IMG]

elk2009, mcurtt, Sokee and 2 others like this.
  7. AlannaH

AlannaH Well-Known Member

Tough question!! A lot of them were really fun! Today... I like these ones best. :thinking2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

mcurtt and Sokee like this.
  8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Here's my Top 5 MOC 5 Recap page:
    [​IMG]

9. jenn33199

jenn33199 Just point me to the low-carb brownies!

These pages are all so fantastic. Love to see them; the gallery is so full I think I've really only seen a small fraction of everything that has been posted! I'm going to need some time over the next month to go through the gallery.

My top five favorite:

This one- just because. I love the picture of my daughter and I love clustering. :)
    [​IMG]

I love the colors of this one- and imagination is a characteristic that means a lot to me for many reasons.
    [​IMG]

My grandma... need I say more? I actually printed this and mailed it to her.
    [​IMG]

Just like how this one came out. It also represents the family cabin which has been important in our lives.
    [​IMG]

and, finally- my arch page! I would NEVER have tried this without Anne making me. :) I am a Harry Potter fanatic- as is my niece (who has the sorting hat on.)

[​IMG]

LynnG, mcurtt and Sokee like this.
  10. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm back - i think i've done 21 pages as of now but my fave 5 at the moment are:
    31. Maps! - i scrap travel pages a fair bit but i've never done any like this, it was the push i needed
    [​IMG]
    30. Arches! - i'm not really a white space scrapper but this took the emphasis off that and more onto 'just cluster the arch which helped me mentally i think
    [​IMG]
    25. sketchy! love the look and that it makes 'another soccer page' look & feel different
    [​IMG]
    15. Blendy! love how the background combined one of my fave graphic style papers and the softer watercolour look of another
    [​IMG]
    13. Explore! Big pics and good times and combines 2 types of journalling on the one page -historical facts type journalling with our experiences journalling; i usually just do one or the other so this was different for me
    [​IMG]

11. Jeanet

Jeanet CT - Lynne-Marie

This was tough. I don't think I have any I dislike unlike other years. So in no particular order.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Amson

Amson Yoo-hoo!

Looking back over the 31 pages is interesting. These pages were scrapped in far less time than usual yet I love most of them. Hopefully I'll be faster from now on.

My faves are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

michele hillam, LynnG and mcurtt like this.
  13. Sokee

Sokee What we do in life echoes in eternity

I have to say this is a hard one for me, this is the first year I love all my pages. Not one I am going to 're-due'
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    can I change my mind...... no I'm serious!

14. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I really love them all but here is my top 5:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

mcurtt and Sokee like this.
  15. Lynn Allyn Worthington

Lynn Allyn Worthington Active Member

[​IMG]
    just because of the fun I had doing it

[​IMG]
    Loved learning a new technique and love my youngest son and his wife!

[​IMG]
    Took several photos that morning trying to capture those empty lounge chairs, happy with this one!

[​IMG]
    This is my number 2 favorite way to keep myself in an artistic mode (#1 is photoshop).

[​IMG]
    I love my husband!

Sokee and mcurtt like this.
  16. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I can't believe it is over. This a.m. I woke up early and had no layouts to begin...
    Here are my top 5:

I love how the paper scraplift turned out:
    [​IMG]

I was quite pleased with my journaling & I like how I was able to blend the photo into the background, leaving space for my journaling.
    [​IMG]

This may be my #1 fav, large photo again blended into the background plus a pretty art doll.
    [​IMG]

While I don't do clean & simple, I found myself creating the 8 a.m. photo layout with this approach:
    [​IMG]

Here's my last choice. I love to incorporate word art. I paired LOTS of word art with the song by Bob Dylan. This really hits home for what the USA is dealing with these days...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 1, 2017
    Sokee likes this.
  17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I just wanted to say that I've been enjoying the galleries, I've left love and comments, but not nearly enough since I was (as we all were) dealing with the clock. Today I'm hoping to drop by the gallery & comment to my heart's content. So many awesome layouts, so many unique takes on each challenge. Way to go everyone!

18. LeeAndra

LeeAndra A total Betty.

19. tinkerbell1112

tinkerbell1112 Offical Ambassador of the Magic Kingdom

20. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

If These Walls Could Talk - this had been weighing heavy on my heart and it was good to get it out.
    [​IMG]

Inspiration - Loved being able to use an old photo of my great grandfather and his brothers and share this story my grandmother had shared with me.
    [​IMG]

Clean & Simple - This is my favorite style to scrap and I love my daughter's eyes in this picture!!
    [​IMG]

Artistic Sketch - This was a new concept to me and I ended up loving the page. I think this is something I would do again.
    [​IMG]

Brought To You By The Letter...J - How could I not chose a page focusing on my beautiful girls as one of my favorites? :)
    [​IMG]

michele hillam, mcurtt and Sokee like this.