MOC Speed Scrap | Tuesday, January 4, 2022 instructions

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by FarrahJobling, Jan 4, 2022.

1. FarrahJobling

FarrahJobling FarrahJobling

Hello!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had an amazing time over the holiday season.

Today's Speed Scrap is related to my challenge for today. MOC2022 | 04

For my challenge, I am asking for a New photo...but since this is a speed scrap, and you only have 1 hour after the chat to finish, I will accept an old photo for this scrap, that you can also use for my MOC challenge...but only if you finish within the speed scrap timeframe =)

Ready to begin?

1. start with a blank layout
    2. add a photo that you can extend/blend at the top or at the bottom of the photo. Place your photo in the center of the layout. The photo should be a minimum of 5"x5" and a maximum of 7"x7"...but does not have to be square- could be 5"x7" or 7"x5" or even a different shape. The point is to be able to blend either at the top or the bottom. **feel free to scale your photo if you scrap smaller
    3. Add a frame/stroke/border to the photo...and erase/mask either the top or bottom...whichever you want to blend.
    4. Add 2 long, horizontal paper strips under your photo
    5. Add a background paper and blend your photo into the background (can be a solid color), using today's MOC technique.
    6. Add elements/ journaling/anything else you would like to make a LO you LOVE. =)

you have 1 hour to complete your LO...LOs are due 2:00pm Eastern time

Please post your completed layout in The Lilypad gallery. GALLERY RULES: Layouts must contain at least 50% TLP products. (Templates count as 15%.) Uploads must be less than 250k. List all credits; no off-site linking allowed.

TO ALSO QUALIFY FOR MOC:
    Your page must be a new page in order to count for the Month of Challenges. Your page must be posted in three places:
    1. Uploaded to the TLP Gallery (not an outside hosting site).
    2. Posted in your page thread you created in the MOC Layouts Folder. You should have one post per completed challenge page. If you complete all 31 challenges, your thread should contain 31 posts. Please do not comment in the participants’ page threads so we can keep them clean.
    3. Posted in this thread. People can comment here if they wish.
    Your page must contain Lilypad product (pages with photos and font only do not count). If you use product from other stores, your pages must contain at least 75% current Lilypad product (currently for sale in the store from either permanent designers or guest designers).

Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    umyesh and Cherylndesigns like this.
  2. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you Farrah, here's my page.
    [​IMG]

umyesh likes this.
  3. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Thank you. Hope this is what you wanted. Uploaded twice because I didn't know how to share the layout between 2 threads.
    [​IMG]

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Thanks for the Speed Scrap!

[​IMG]

5. Nemla

Nemla Stretching my skill set

mine. In time I think. Thank you for the scrap Decided to keep this as a speed scrap page only, then do a new one for the challenge....
    [​IMG]

6. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the instructions Farrah.
    [​IMG]

7. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

Thanks again Farrah!
    [​IMG]

8. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Farrah dear I'm having troubles to save my layout,

9. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

Well first time that I tried this technique, for sure I need to practice it more. Here's my take, full credits in gallery. Thank you so much for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful day!
    [​IMG]

10. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

:hissy Awwwww I wasn't supposed to be home today (thank you snow for extending my winter break!!!) so I hadn't put this on my calendar. It's now 15 minutes after the deadline so I'm too late. I was out having a lovely walk in my neighborhood at least! It was both short and long. Short in distance and long in time. I was being careful not to slip on ice!

11. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

So I'm late, but I made it in just a half hour.

[​IMG]