MOC is around the corner!!! Anyone else excited?

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by weaselwatchr, Nov 26, 2015.

1. chigirl

chigirl Candy Corn junkie

2. NicoleLeBlanc

NicoleLeBlanc Don't make me call your mother! Oh, wait ...

I'm all in this year! Can't wait!

3. DixieDoesPSP

DixieDoesPSP Well-Known Member

So are the challenges some what like the monthly challenges or are these more or less challenging and do we still have the monthly's as well?

4. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

oh Kellie, some will make you say, easy peasy, some pull your hair, others you will be like W?HaaaT??? no way...and you will still do it, because it is fun and fabulous!

5. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

From what I've gathered, the challenges are more like "technique challenges", where they are teaching you to do (maybe) new-to-us techniques, at least for some of the 31, but I imagine there are still some "easy" ones, similar to the monthly. January does not have monthly challenges because of moc. Idk where I read that, but I'm sure I did read it somewhere. :)

6. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

hmmmmmmmmm....I seem to remember doing 38 challenges the first year! tee hee.....sometimes it is in your comfort zone, and sometimes it ain't Hence the word challenge...teehee....I like to call it the mother of all challenge month!

7. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

They're similar to the monthly challenges - we try to do a wide variety of subjects so that everyone has a few that are challenging, and everyone has a few that are easier for them. It's really all about pushing yourself to scrap every day of the month, and hopefully learn a little, and step outside your comfort zone for a few of them!

We don't have the monthly challenges in January. We did the first year, but frankly I just about went nuts trying to tally the January challenges at the same time I was tallying the MOC finishers. And it was a bit of a burden on the Pollys who were both challenge pollys and were doing MOC. So we decided to focus January on just MOC the second year, and I think that's worked out great for everyone!

8. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

9. jang

jang Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

So much fun running to the computer every morning to see what the challenge is for the day.

10. wendy85

wendy85 Doin' a little chair dance here at my desk

2016 is going to have th most amazing start.... lik all other 3 past years..
    I'm excited!!! you MUST be excited..... aaaaaahhh!!

11. dotcomkari

dotcomkari The Deaf Superstar

I am so ready! last year I worked way too much, but this year I am hoping for some mega scrap time!

12. ChristineElizabeth

ChristineElizabeth New Member

This will be my first, so I am excited. It has been a long time since I did any challenges anywhere.

13. dailydwelling

dailydwelling Confidently cooking and creating

I can't wait!!! I've completed the challenges every year and MOC has been the best way to kick off a new scrapping year!!

14. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh yeah! I can't wait! This will be my FOURTH year doing MOC. I absolutely love it. It's the best thing in the world after all the excitement of Christmas is over, we still have something super fun to do every day in January!

15. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

I like to do again this year - how do i get siggie for smaller 15 16

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015