MOC How Do I?

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2019' started by mrs2a50, Dec 31, 2018.

1. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

How do I add my gallery page to my forum post?
    Once you have uploaded your page to the TLP Gallery, click on your page and there will be options for sharing it on the right. To share the image full size, highlight the box under "Share BB Code" (third on the list). Copy it, then paste it into your layout thread and the challenge thread. To share the thumbnail image, highlight the box under "Share BB (With Thumbnail) Code" (fourth on the list). Copy it, then paste it into your layout thread and the challenge thread.

How do I find my MOC Layouts thread after everyone has created theirs?
    You have a couple of different options - you can bookmark it and add the bookmark to your browser's tool bar. You can capture the link to your thread (right click the title of your thread, then choose "copy link location" from the drop down, and then add the link your TLP signature. You can then get to your thread by clicking your siggie!

2. cookingmylife

cookingmylife I just like to go fast and wear helmets

Thank you thank you thank you Julie. :cheer

mrs2a50 likes this.
  3. Ruthe14

Ruthe14 Branch Manager of my family

Thank you so much...these are always my first questions.....

mrs2a50 likes this.
  4. DigiGrace

DigiGrace Make mine a purple passion

Julie, thank you for the great info!

mrs2a50 likes this.
  5. Jazz2000

Jazz2000 Active Member

Thanks for the great answers!

6. Miss Becki...

Miss Becki... Active Member

I'm working on the Double Template challenge. (PSE12)

I opened each template. The layers are showing up separately, though. So I selected all of the layers and pulled them in on top of the first template. Now I can see all of them together, but the 2nd layers are all locked together and I cannot edit the individual layers. What am I doing wrong and how do I fix this?

Thanks!

7. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

When you brought over the other template did you bring the layers with the bg layer? That would not be needed and tends to be a locked
    layer. If that is not it try this:

I am not sure if the lock is reflected but I would start again. Open the circle template by Scrapping with Liz. Highlight all the layers in the layer panel. Right click with your mouse and select duplicate. In the menu that pops up scroll and look for new and click on new for a new layout. Close out the original circle template. Now open the rectangle template by Sabrina creations. Now select all layers EXCEPT the background layer in the layer panel. Right click with your mouse and choose duplicate. Find the name of the “new” layout that you have the circle template on. (It May be called “untitled” now) hit ok. The rectangle template should now be in the template with the circle so now both are combined and you should now be able to maneuver them. Hope that helps and makes sense..

8. cfile

The layers may also be linked which is why you are having an issue. Go to the challenge post and there is a video by Courtney that shows how to and mentions the linking. I am in my cell so having issues with copying and pasting.

9. Miss Becki...

Miss Becki... Active Member

@cfile That did it!!! Thank you for the help! <3

cfile and AnneofAlamo like this.
  10. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

yeah! oh you are on the road to scrapping now!! woot

cfile likes this.
  11. cfile

Yay!!! So glad I could help!!!