MOC-How are you doing so far?

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by rach3975, Jan 5, 2020.

1. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Oh, absolutely!!! @jenny - hang in there! You should've heard this place this morning: there were machines going everywhere - sanders for the floors, saws cutting out spaces for electrical boxes... I couldn't hear myself think let alone hold a conversation with our contractor. Tomorrow morning the kitchen counter tops arrive, then we move out tomorrow afternoon for three nights so they can refinish the hardwood floors on the main level. I was thinking about bringing my computer with me to the hotel, but since it's a desktop I've decided against it. So I now need to pack and pick up before tomorrow afternoon, and finish converting some templates for one of my designers, too. Never a dull moment!

I have four pages done, but I couldn't tell you which ones.

2. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Whew! Thank goodness for snow days! All caught up and heading to leave more love on my day 5 challenge pages :)

3. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

I’m still keeping up. All my pages done each morning. Yay for being a morning bird!

4. wendyjc

wendyjc Hoping to have Kate by the ocean

Trying to keep up. I have 5 done so far. I haven't finished Day 2 yet so I won't upload to my layout page until I can keep them in chronological order...sooo it may be awhile before they show up in the gallery! I have issues with lists for some reason.

5. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@sthomas51004 I don't know why you are getting these but I wish you well and healthy!

6. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

I'm up to date and hope to continue so this week but will be away from Fri-Sun. Hopefully I can get an early start to one Friday and a late start on Sunday's and then deal with Saturday next week.

7. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Yesterday, I deep cleaned, did laundry (put away), vacuumed and prepped meals for 2 days! Today, I wore my jammies and scrapped! That is a good day!

8. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

Week One is all done!

AnneofAlamo likes this.
  9. sthomas51004

sthomas51004 Well-Known Member

Thank you! I get migraines and the shots are for them. My migraines come from the muscles in my back and neck. Usually stress brings them on. When the muscles are inflamed and acting up you can bet I get a migraine. I also have fibromyalgia and my neck and across my shoulders is one of my most tender spots. So no matter how you look at it I usually have some sort of head pain. It is what it is and I do my best to deal with it.

LynnG likes this.
  10. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Still behind since I spent the beginning of the month with family, but I'm a fast scrapper so as long as I'm scrapping something I can catch up.

11. navaja77

navaja77 Well-Known Member

I did 2 layouts. Then I went back to work. I have not done any MOC pages since. :(

12. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

I wasn't supposed to have time to scrap today, but I'm a bit poorly, and unable to do the house work, cook, or go out the house etc. So I got today's page done in good time after all.

bestcee likes this.
  13. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

I'm behind a couple of days, but I hope to catch up by tomorrow!

14. ScrappyHappy82

ScrappyHappy82 I didn't know pet stores sold husbands!

Well I WAS caught up until we had a 2 hour early release yesterday because of impending weather which turned into a cancellation for today. So not only did I have my 2 girls but I had the neighbors 2 girls as well. Not much extra creative time for me today but I did manage to catch up to the 7th. Today's will have to wait I think b/c I'm chaperoning a field trip tomorrow for my oldest and I'm paranoid of oversleeping. I'm off to bed soon! HAHA!

rach3975 likes this.
  15. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

I'm a few days behind & have commented on abt two thirds of my day 8 challenge & very much feel like my eyes are some combo of getting very square & bugging out of my head!

16. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

I LOVED today's challenge! So fun! I am waiting for Day 9!!!

17. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I've done one though not sure how much more scrapping I'll get to over the next week - I have at least a day of 'work prep' to do then two job interviews both with a fair bit of preparation to do then an 8 hour meeting (which I am being paid for luckily)

18. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I will possibly be doing a catch up on #9 and #10 as #9 instructions were shared while I was sleeping (thursday night my time here Down Under) and I cannot work on it as I am at my Friday day volunteer work and when I get home I will not have much time until we are going out for dinner with a friend to farewell him as he will be away for a few months. So by the time I can work on #9 the next one #10 will possibly be started.

19. KarenC

KarenC Well-Known Member

I'm caught up, but will be out of town all next week! Not sure if I'll be able to catch up when I get home or not, but I'll give it a try! :)

20. rmcabana

rmcabana Hit me with your best shot

One more down, but you guys keep adding more challenges! LOL!!!!

Karen and rach3975 like this.