MOC Catchup Support Thread

Discussion in 'Month of Challenges 2018' started by bestcee, Jan 26, 2018.

1. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I started today's at the hospital (on my ipad with Affinity) and finished it up in photoshop this evening, and I did the same with my art doll and called her done. So, for now, I am all caught up. Now to see if I can finish up the home stretch this week. Hubby is likely going to in-patient rehab tomorrow or Tuesday to build back some strength. He is doing so much better today.

QuiltyMom, bonnenuit and bestcee like this.
  2. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I never stop the mojo! Keep going!

I'm glad he is doing better!

elseepe likes this.
  3. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

Not liking what I've come up with so far for the Geometric challenge - might have to scrap it and start again but since I'm at the point of creating the actual layout rather than doing the technique I may just push on and finish it

bestcee likes this.
  4. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

done 19 now, will have to stop for the evening now unfortunately. Think its doable if by my calculations I do 3 layouts a day to be caught up

bestcee likes this.
  5. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

that's me caught up. Feeling a bit emotional right now, so not quite ready to check out today's challenge just yet. Will pop back later.

cfile likes this.
  6. sakura-panda

sakura-panda Well-Known Member

What a weekend! I only managed to complete one layout in two days.

I have been looking forward to working on days 15 - 20 -- I started MOC on January 19 and these are all right in the middle of my comfort zone! -- but I don't know if I'll be able to get to them this week. I'm not giving up on *those* yet, although I don't expect I will be able finish all 31 of the challenges this year.

bestcee likes this.
  7. suetr

suetr Active Member

I am 6 behind (which has been pretty consistent after the first week)
    6-Dispersion Technique...I don't know why I"m resisting this so much!
    19-Clipping photo to Alpha.... just need to get to it!
    21-Hunt for Happiness...have the photos and the kit all in a folder, just need to bust it out!
    23-Scraplift ... if I start looking at all the gallery goodness it might take up all my scrap time
    26-Memory Lane... just gotta pick the photo, have tons of them
    27-6 different designers....I may actually need to purchase something and expand my horizons! LOL I have tons of OLB and JJ ...not so much other designers!

cfile and bestcee like this.
  8. lealawson

lealawson Well-Known Member

I am SO far behind. I'm only done through January 12. I REALLY want to finish, but we will see if it happens. There are a lot of upcoming challenges that just 100% do not fit with me, my style, & how I love to memory keep. And I get it - they are meant to make us try something new, and broaden our horizons....but right now they are more stressful than anything. Gah!

On the other hand - I am SO happy to be back at memory keeping, and I adore what I have created so far. So, even if I don't finish - I still have at least 12 layouts that I didn't have before!

bonnenuit and bestcee like this.
  9. bestcee

This! This is happy to me.

10. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

I know you guys can do it :)

AllisonPennington likes this.
  11. rchansen

rchansen in the sweet tooth recovery program

Played catch up over the weekend and tonight I have just one page to complete...I think!! I finally finished my Dispersion challenge over lunch and I'm hoping it qualifies. I use Artisan and struggled with this one!!

bestcee likes this.
  12. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

I'm caught up all for today's challenge - the lots of alphas one. I have my page done and all I need to do is choose those silly alphas! It shouldn't be that hard, but I keep on thinking I might not want that particular alpha for that letter ... all those silly games your brain plays with you. So I'm going to take a break and read a bit, then come back to it.

Dalis and bestcee like this.
  13. weaselwatchr

weaselwatchr Viva, Las Vegas!

I have twenty pages...sigh. and last night my keyboard stopped working.

14. bestcee

Bummer on the keyboard! That's so frustrating!

15. Kat

Kat Seeking wine/shopping/teeth brushing support group

I just decided I am moving on from MOC. I will save the challenges and complete them for myself though.
    I got to challenge 16 tonight. I have time to complete and finish, but it's just not fun anymore and life is to precious every day when your fun activity loses it's fun. :shrug

16. Genniejoy

Genniejoy Well-Known Member

ARGH! I just went looking until I found this thread! I am SOOOO stuck on the heritage one! I have finally decided on the theme but just can't get a layout in my head. I've decided I'm going to need a template to puch through my blockage. Can anyone recommend one that has a lot of journalling and a space for three not big photos??

bestcee likes this.
  17. bestcee

@Genniejoy
    What about the one on the bottom right? You could take out the big photo spot?
    [​IMG]

18. rach3975

rach3975 Well-Known Member

Keep going, everyone! I've got 17 posted so far. I know there's no way I'm going to finish 31, and yet there's a part of me that isn't ready to let go of that idea. I'm going to try to get a few more done tonight.

bestcee likes this.
  19. bestcee

You can do it!

It being as much as you want to!

20. Sunberry2

Sunberry2 Full of secret tidbits

Whew! I finished 3 more tonight! It leaves me with 3 to complete (as of now, so not including the final 2 days).
    Clip Photo to Title - still need to skim through my photos to see what I can use
    Heritage - I might have a photo picked out, just need to figure out how I'm going to go about the journaling
    Combine 6 designers

bestcee likes this.