Mini project done

Discussion in 'Scrapping Pad' started by DisneyMom, Apr 6, 2019.

1. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

I'm typically a scrapper who goes all over the place. Whatever I'm inspired by that's what I scrap. No rhyme or reason to what photos I'll do. I sat down tonight and managed to scrap an entire day event at once - created 4 layouts and I'm so excited at how they turned out.

I've had Sara Gleason's Family Almanac kit on my wish list for some time, I finally picked it up and added a few other goodies from kits by Bella Gypsy, Pink Reptile Designs and Etc by Danyale. What fun it was to start and finish a small project in one night.

(credits are in the gallery)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

These look amazing, Michelle! Way to go!!

3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Awesome!! These look fantastic, Michelle!

4. adriablack

adriablack Well-Known Member

These look awesome! Great job!

5. jenn mccabe

jenn mccabe She's OUR sunshine!

I'm just like you with the way I scrap ... I would feel totally proud of myself if I accomplished this! Ironically I used to be a more cohesive/project oriented scrapper when I did paper. With digi - I'm all over the place! Your pages are beautiful ... well done! :)

DisneyMom likes this.
  6. DisneyMom

DisneyMom official mousketeer

Thanks everyone. I'm just excited to get cohesive pages done all together without having to go back and fill in th gaps.

You worded it perfectly. I think with digital its easy just to set aside the supplies and pick it up later. With paper scrapping doing one project at a time was easier as you want to use similar elements throughout without having to pack up and pull out different supplies each time you scrapped.

jenn mccabe likes this.
  7. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Good for you! Getting a project going is a big hurdle 'in my mind' but when I start it, it's always a lot easier than I thought. Often the right ingredient is the catalyst for the start!

8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

What a great feeling! They all look great and go together so well! Congrats on getting to cross that off your list! :)