Milkshakes | Pad Patter 9.12

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by IntenseMagic, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

I love Pepsi floats ... Pepsi with Breyer's chocolate ice cream. Yum!!!

2. meterr

meterr I've got ICE in my veins!

Me too. I take little chewables that help digest milk products better but it's still hit or miss if I get the horrible gut aches etc or not. I try to get things made with coconut milk.

3. GlazeFamily3

GlazeFamily3 Peeking in everyone's windows ...

I do enjoy milkshakes and since we live in dairy country now, it seems they are EVERYWHERE. It's funny, though- we all still prefer the milkshakes at Chick-fil-A.

4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Years ago there was an ice cream emporium in Indianapolis. We always went there for the kids' birthdays. I can't remember the name, but they had "gut busters" and one of them was a HUGE milkshake with all the trimmings. Whenever you ordered one of their "gut busters" they rang bells and made a huge fuss and all of the servers came out carrying them on a big tray. It was pretty embarrassing, but the kids loved to go there.

5. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I have not have a milkshake in a long long time. I used to like vanilla flavoured ones.
    If I buy a cold milk drink it would have to be an Iced Coffee.

6. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

they are a freak-shake and a half! we only used to really buy them when travelling and swore off them after having to clean second-hand milkshake out of the back seat on a few consecutive car trips.

we make peanut butter, banana cheesecake milkshakes as a dessert fairly regularly in summer (using too ripe bananas, a scoop of PB and some cheesecake powder from the cake mix box, plus or minus a scoop of icecream if we have it and i just make a less dairy (soy milk) version for me and a normal dairy one for the kids - adding cinnamon or something on top if they want it more fancy!)

7. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

Wow - those are enormous shakes! In and Out chocolate shake for me please. No whipped cream, so I don't usually get the cherry. Now you have got me wanting In and Out....

8. JenEm

JenEm Pollywog

See post above. And I do believe it is National Cheeseburger Day! :giggle

9. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

Loooove milkshakes, especially the Cappucino one my lokal English book and board game store makes. And a few weeks ago I had the best one ever at a local berry picking farm. It was blue berry and it was sooooooo good!!

10. Mrsdudds

Mrsdudds Well-Known Member

OMG that looks amazing but not something I would buy as too sickly for me. I prefer my milkshake as just milk without the fancy toppings.

My favourite is salted caramel milkshake.