Merry & Bright Alpha Colors

Discussion in 'Help Pad' started by Tiff, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

Hi, I was wondering if the Colorful Veneer in Allison's alpha is a full alphabet in each color? Or is it one alpha with a mix of colors? (All the E's in the preview are a dark brown, does that mean there are only dark brown E's, but no yellow or green, etc. E's?)

[​IMG]

@AllisonPennington (or anyone else who has used the alpha)

Cath_ likes this.
  2. Cath_

Cath_ In my polka dot dress and apron

new display for this in store

[​IMG]

Includes a massive assortment of holiday alphabets:

• 2 wood veneer
    • gold tinsel
    • silver tinsel
    • 2 handdrawn
    • candy cane
    • plaid
    • snow
    • gold
    • silver

bellbird likes this.
  3. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i haven't played with this myself but am downloading now and will let you know. it does look like 11 full alphas so 11 different types of E's like caths preview showed but within the veneer style, i'm checking

4. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

so it's mixed - it has 7 colours that are used to make one alpha - so all the E is that dark brown, as well as the 6, M and X and . there's also a lighter pink and red and these colours are repeated throughout this 'wood 2' alpha (see below)- there's also 'wood 1' that spells 'five' in cath's preview and is the same shape and would look good added in throughout a title, replacing the odd letter or any repeated letters IMHO
    [​IMG]

AllisonPennington likes this.
  5. Tiff

Tiff I don't need no stinking playlists!

Thanks guys .... I ended up purchasing some of the 2014 DYD products because I really liked the colors, and I had purchased some before, so I could kinda build a bigger set.

I bought Allison's "alpha" for 2014 ..... and then as soon as I was downloading it I realized it was only NUMBERS, not an alpha!!! Doh! This Holiday Sleigh Ride alpha (which I really do love) will just have to wait for another time.

bellbird likes this.
  6. AllisonPennington

AllisonPennington Queen of the Realm

Sorry, just seeing this! Yes, it's one multi-colored alphabet. Thanks for helping answer this, @Cath_ and @bellbird

Cath_ and bellbird like this.