May 8-14

Discussion in 'Project 365' started by MandaKay, May 10, 2010.

1. MandaKay

MandaKay Loyal as they come.

Eeekk...so sorry for getting this up late! I hope to put in my remaining pics from last week and my current pics for this week tonight - if I can ever find a big chunk of computer time! :hairpol

May 8 - Kyle & I ran our first 5k race! Still can't believe I did it! 3.1 miles in 30:19 minutes! Kyle did it in 24:52!
    [​IMG]

May 9 - Happy Mothers Day - I am so lucky to have such beautiful great daughters!
    [​IMG]

May 10 - We planted our seeds in our garden boxes! My parents are great garden mentors/helpers!
    [​IMG]

May 11 - Braelyn has been enjoying her new Nintendo DS Lite that she got for her birthday (a little early!)
    [​IMG]

May 12 - Gauge out enjoying the field/lot next door!
    [​IMG]

May 13 - Kyle was trying to be funny and left me a note that said "Bye Bye [crabby pants] ILove you! He drew pants with crabs on them - crabby pants! I was being a bit crabby, and he was trying to make me smile!
    [​IMG]

May 14 - We have been busy getting ready for Community Impact Day with our church! Sending 300 people out into the community to help people and organizations! I am going to be the photographer taking photos of everyone working hard!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 14, 2010