March Woes

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by LoveItScrapIt, Mar 19, 2019.

1. LoveItScrapIt

LoveItScrapIt I'm a poet, and everyone knows it!

March is NOT letting me be great. LOL
    I haven't had a free moment to scrap for the challenges here or any other challenges for that matter [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Between work, family, choir concerts this month for DD, I just can't catch a break. [​IMG]

Spring Break is the first week of April, then we have a trip on the 5th - 7th and then right back into school and work grind. I'm hoping by April I'll get to play again. I'm missing my scrappy time![​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 20, 2019
    QuiltyMom likes this.
  2. SeattleSheri

SeattleSheri Movers, cleaners, great hair. I'm a socialite!

Big hugs my friend! I totally get it. February kicked my butt in a major way (work and personal travel, selling a house, etc) and March hasn't been too far behind. I'm hoping things slow down for both of us!

LoveItScrapIt likes this.
  3. IntenseMagic

IntenseMagic Some grannies cuss a lot. I'm some grannies.

Hugs to you!! I hope things lighten up some for you soon! I know how crazy life can get!! We are usually in full baseball mode March-May, but DS is not playing this year and I actually have a little bit of down time.

4. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Hang in there. I'm sending you big hugs and lots of encouragement!! :bk

5. amien1

amien1 I do enjoy a good exclamation point!

Right there with ya girl! I busted out a ton of layouts yesterday to get caught up- but not sure if I'll make it for all the challenges this month. We have both kiddos' birthdays, my mom, step mom & little brother's birthday; wrapping up hockey season; contractors here finishing the basement & it's crunch time for getting the kids' elementary school yearbook made (which I somehow volunteered to head up again this year!) ugh... Calgon take me away...
    [​IMG]

6. BevG

BevG If I can't remember it, it didn't happen

I hope your April goes better. March has been good, but April, May, and early June are going to be kicking mine when it comes to scrapping. So many events happening, which means lots of pictures to scrap.

7. LoveItScrapIt

Thank you and I love your new siggy

Thank you!! I'm glad you're getting some down time

Thank you ♥♥

Yay for pics though! lol. Thank you

SeattleSheri likes this.
  8. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

I am right there with you Kiana... usually I have more free time in Jan-March because my boys usually don't have any sports during that time, but then my oldest decided to join the HS swim team. Lol. It was lots of fun to watch so I don't mind that at all, but then when that finished SO much school and church stuff popped up and I'm so busy every day that I don't have time to do anything it seems. Sheesh! I'm looking forward to spring break even though we aren't going anywhere just because there won't be event every night and I might get to sit at the computer for a few minutes! Keep on plugging away and hopefully you'll get a break here and there soon!

9. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I can totally agree, we have what is called load shedding. The power goes off for 2 to 2.5 hours and then it's on for 4 and then goes off for 2 hours again. This messes with my creativity and as I work on a pc, it impacts my scrapbooking too.
    Sitting in the dark gets old very quickly.

Sending you good vibes.

10. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

I’ve hardly had any time between my own health issues,job interviews, major family issues (think permanent disability, major financial issues, not accepting their new reality, keeping the severity of the disability from all family members, finding out that the diagnosis that happened in December last year wasn’t the first episode but that they’ve had the disability for 7 years!) - while they’ve got a family friend close to them trying to sort out some of the mess, they know next to nothing about how to manage and get help for them so I’ve said I’m only a phone call away if the family friend wants to ask questions since that’s what my entire degree is about. Needless to say it’s somewhat split the family apart thanks to the secrets that were kept for so long.

To be honest I’m not even sure I’m going to see much scrapping time in April or May either as yesterday I accepted a 6 week contract starting just before Easter for a job interviewing people with disabilities about housing for New Zealand’s reporting for the United Nations Convention of the Rights of People with disabilities

bestcee and LoveItScrapIt like this.
  11. LoveItScrapIt

I totally understand. LOL
    Thank you

Karen likes this.
  12. LoveItScrapIt

Oh I've never heard of this...is this your doing? Mandatory community thing?

13. LoveItScrapIt

HUgs. Congrats on the new gig though. I might not have much time after April either, since I'm supposed to go full time at my job soon.

14. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

Yeah for a job!!!!

littlekiwi likes this.
  15. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

I totally get you! I'm doing the force time in my schedule to scrap right now because otherwise - yeah, not going to happen. March is kicking my butt time-wise and school-wise. Plus nice weather means outside, not computer time. Ugh.
    Here's to April!!

16. littlekiwi

littlekiwi I charge by the hour for anything before noon

A teeny tiny one but it’s experience - for me this isn’t about $$$ but gaining much needed experience

17. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

18. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Yay! That's so awesome!

littlekiwi likes this.
  19. LoveItScrapIt