March Inspiration Challenge

Discussion in 'March 2021 Challenges' started by bcnatty, Feb 27, 2021.

1. AJK

AJK I plead the 5th ...

Sooo, we were promised a puppy about two months ago. We prepped and purchased stuffs for him. Then the girl had surgery. We waited. No word for a long while. Then an email from her mother saying the puppy siblings all had "fadiing puppy" syndrome and died. Our puppy had severe allergies and reaction to fleas from going outside. Did we still want him? And then our house we were buying was put on hold. Probably a good thing that the girl's mom wanted to really keep the puppy for herself.
    [​IMG]

2. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

I am so sorry about your dog :(.
    Here is a page about our bunnies for you!
    [​IMG]

3. elseepe

elseepe I'll follow the sun

I didn't think I'd be able to complete one more layout for this month, but when I checked this and it was scrap your pet, I knew that was an easy topic.

[​IMG]

4. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

What a difference a month makes... I tried to do these challenges the first of the month and had no mojo! No inspiration... no photos!!! Now at the very last minute I have an abundance of materials to work with and a bit of inspiration... The inspiration for this page was 2 fold, maybe 3? This morning I downloaded this really cool font with Doggies all over it... HAD to make a page using it... Had to be dog related... I am a cat person... My daughter has an over abundance of dogs... I learned last night that Rikku, the one in the red coat went to Doggie heaven over the weekend... and the puppy has been a delight at her house... requested photos an hour ago and here you go... So sorry for your loss.. .it is so hard.. My kitties are getting on in their years...

[​IMG]