March 6 - Pink Reptile Designs

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by Karen, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

LOVE Our Designers - March 6th
    Mirjam of Pink Reptile Designs Is Our Daily Crush!

SALE of 30% Off plus Buy More, Save More Discounts

A Bit About: Pink Reptile Designs
    newsletter signup link: HERE
    blog/website link: http://pinkreptiledesigns.blogspot.nl/
    facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/pink.reptile.designs
    other social media links: Pinterest https://nl.pinterest.com/mirjamprd/
    TLP username: mirjam

0306 small.jpg
    calendar created using "Storyteller 2019: Month 6x4 Calendar Cards" by Just Jaimee

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any crazy rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designer for the day!!

Today we are scrapping with the fabulous designs of Mirjam of Pink Reptile Designs! I am a LONG time fan of Pink Reptile Designs! Mirjam always seems to have the exact right color combinations that I'm looking for and I absolutely love the little bits of yarn, crochet and quirky bits that she throws into her elements for just the right touch of homemade on my pages. I love that her kits often have a theme to them, but also can be used for SO many other pages as well. Any time I can add a really versatile kit to my stash that I know I can use over and over again for multiple pages, I'm sold! Finally, the most impressive thing for me about Mirjam is that not only does she make beautiful digital supplies for us to use, she is an AMAZING scrapper as well! I look forward to MOC every year because Mirjam scraps right along with the rest of us and every single page she creates simply blows me away! Check out her fabulous layouts HERE. :)

So let's show our Pink Reptile Designs love today and scrap a page using her products. If you want to scrap along with me, feel free to post your pages in Mirjam's Pink Reptile Designs' Gallery when you upload and then come show them off here! And who knows, the designer(s) may pop in here and there with special surprises and interactions!!!

Here is a layout that I created using some of Mirjam's fabulous designs:
    [​IMG]

Be sure to check out our LOVE Our Designers event daily since you never know WHO is going to be featured when! And you never know what fun some of the designers might have in store while we are scrapping!!!

Guess What?!! Mirjam provided us with a SALE for the day AND a gorgeous free mini kit for her newsletter subscribers so be sure you sign up HERE!! And remember to check out her sale today only and that you can save even more the more you buy!

2019-LOD-banner.jpg

2. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I just adore Mirjam's designs.
    I think over the years I have got everything in her shop and now that I am on her team, I am so delighted.
    [​IMG]
    I love her templates and that the elements she includes are so unique and down right charming.

I had to come back with a layout too!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Doramiyi and Karen like this.
  3. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you @mirjam for the wonderful freebie kit and thank you @Karen for the hosting.
    For my page I used the freebie kit from the newsletter.

[​IMG]

RJMJ, flowersgal and Karen like this.
  4. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I'm a fan for a long time, but my opinion may be a little biased as I'm on Mirjam CT...no, just kidding! she's truly a sweetheart and so talented!

I played with the newsletter freebie too:
    [​IMG]

Karen, cfile and Angela Toucan like this.
  5. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks Karen for hosting and Mirjam for the free kit.. love Mirjam's wonderful kits... there is always something that I love in all of her kits and then work so well with everything!!!

[​IMG]

Karen and Ferdy like this.
  6. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I've had the pleasure of being on Mirjam's CT team for about a year now. Her designs are always a breath of fresh air. :-) I made the following with her newsletter freebie, Philosophy.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  7. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

PRD is one of my very favs!

[​IMG]

Karen and wvsandy like this.
  8. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

9. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

10. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

Funny story. Every time I look at an amaryllis I think of the Italian song Amarilli Mia Bella. But I had it wrong it my head! So I had to delete my layout, fix the spelling and re-upload, LOL! Fun times :).
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  11. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I love her template and kits...a perfect combination.

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  12. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I love her simple templates and kits - use them for a lot of my layouts. BTW this is a rock in a succulent garden (kinda looks like a piece of fudge!)
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  13. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

One of my favorites! Big Crush on PRD. I'll be back. Just created a layout using her templates Then and Now! LOVE
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  14. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

Karen and lorieh like this.
  15. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

Thank you for the lovely freebie Mirjam. I'd been stuck on this layout for a while, until I saw your delightful gift. The thankfulness paper and poppy were the perfect place to start for this 2 pager.
    [​IMG]

Karen, easyeyes4you and BevG like this.
  16. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

OH good... I have a picture I have been trying to find a kit for, for awhile now... of my son and his wife, headed to an 80's throw back party... I just shopped the half off sale, and had just loaded the Then and now kit into my cart, before coming here to see the designer of the day... I am good to go... I love , knowing what I am going to do!!!!

Karen and Angela Toucan like this.
  17. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Just Wanted To Say A Special "Thank You" To Pink Reptile Designs For The Wonderful Newsletter Mini!...I Love Pink Reptile Designs...Well Everything!...What A Wonderful Mini!..Love The Color Palette!...For Whatever Reason This Layout Took Me Forever To Finish...I Started It Yesterday & Fiddled With It But Just Couldn't Get The Right Combination Of Colors/Flowers & Elements...I Really Like The Design But I'm Not Entirely Happy With How It Turned Out...I'm So Fussy & Picky...Quite The Perfectionist But Sometimes You Just Have To Walk Away & Be Satisfied With The Results...Even When Things Don't Seem Just Quite Right...

*For My Daily Interpretations Layout-I Used:

*Philosophy/Brand New Year/Out Of This World/O Sole Mio/Spring Tales-Add-On/Puppy Love/Time Flies/Owl My Love/Fa La La Season's Greetings-All Kits By Pink Reptile Designs

[​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  18. Tammys_Scrapping

Tammys_Scrapping Well-Known Member

Karen likes this.
  19. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Thank you for the pretty kit!! I love your stuff!
    [​IMG]

Karen likes this.
  20. vanessasmed

vanessasmed Well-Known Member