March 19 - Lynne-Marie

Discussion in '2019 LOD' started by wombat146, Mar 19, 2019.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

LOVE Our Designers - March 19
    Lynne-Marie is our Daily Crush!!

[​IMG]

***Make sure to take advantage of the March 19 sales that Lynne-Marie has in her store for just the one day (PST time)!! You will certainly save a lot of money!!***

[​IMG]

*** And make sure to check this deal out!! Buy the HE & SHE kits and receive the WE kit for FREE!!***

[​IMG]

Today I am highlighting Lynne-Marie of Lynne-Marie design.

Hi everyone! Welcome to March 19 of LOVE Our Designers! I certainly hope you have been having fun with all of these wonderful sales by our fabulous designers and scrapping with not only your Lilypad stash but also your new stuff!!! The layouts in the gallery have been truly inspirational and very creative!!

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any other rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designer for the day!! You may use other Lilypad designer products as well if you wish, and make sure to upload your layout to the Lynne-Marie gallery and to this thread so we can all oooh and ahhh and leave some love on them! :) If you want to play along with the Social Media Hastag challenge see the bottom of this post. Read this POST for further clarification of the rules. :)
    Also, make sure to sign up for Lynne-Marie's newsletters to catch up on her latest design news and to also check out her fabulous designs on Pinterest. Pop in to her Facebook page as well to see some gorgeous layouts using her designs. Links appear below:

NEWSLETTER LINK
    FACEBOOK
    PINTEREST

As well as today's super saving sales Lynne-Marie has also created a fantastic Quick Page Freebie, using the He, She & We kits!

[​IMG]

I have loved Lynne-Marie's products for years and have seen her design expertise grow during that time as well. Her mixture of creative and eclectic artsy elements (both whimsical and realistic), stunning papers and fantastic word art always draws me to her designs! Lynne-Marie's versatile designs always tend to bring out the artist in me, and I love using her designs to express my inner thoughts and emotions. You know, when I am looking for authentic paints and paint splatters etc, I always go to Lynne-Marie's kits first to find just the 'right one' to use! :)

As well as fabulous designer in her own right, Lynne-Marie is also one of the power-house designers behind the Monthly Mixed Media collaborations. These collaborations are really something else, a superb blending of magical art from a group of designers that are so very creative and inspirational. I always look forward to the new M3 kit coming out!!! :)

Below you will find some of my older layouts using a variety of Lynne-Marie's products, but I have to say that her Field Notes Collection is one of my all-time faves from her.

Here is another layout I made, using a variety of Lynne-Marie's products.
    [​IMG]
    *Please see gallery for list of products used.
    I look forward to seeing your pages!! You are all so very creative!! :)

Remember that by using the Hashtag #TLPLOD when you post your page on social media you also have a chance at the weekly $10 GC. More info HERE.

Come back tomorrow to see who the next designer of LOVE Our Designers will be, since you never know WHO is going to be featured! Also, you never know what fun some of the designers might have in store while we are scrapping!!!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2019
    Ga_L, Cherylndesigns and Lynne-Marie like this.
  2. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

Oooh! Great post Ona - your new Nature Journal page especially is gorgeous!
    I particularly love LM's graphic style templates and her Firm Foundations line that both make me look good without much effort! :giggle
    Will be back later with a page!

Lynne-Marie and wombat146 like this.
  3. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

Thankyou @wombat146 Ona for hosting this for Lynne-Marie.
    With the sale I purchased the set of word art - Resolute and a set of Misty Brushes which I used on my page and this was perfect timing for me as this was a good therapy page. Today my doctor had the results to tell me I have Osteoporosis.

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie, flowersgal, BevG and 2 others like this.
  4. cfile

cfile My bags are packed for Platform 9 3/4

Thanks Ona for hosting, and LM for the free quick page :) Love it!!!

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie and wombat146 like this.
  5. willimena

willimena Well-Known Member

I don't have many Lynne-Marie products, but the ones I have I LOVE! (The peg on the card is forming the circuit to make the little lights, light up). Happy days!

[​IMG]

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  6. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Fabulous page Anne-Marie and I am so sorry to hear about your prognosis. Hope your doctor can advise you on ways to alleviate the associated pain. xx

Lynne-Marie likes this.
  7. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

back - like I already said i love the Press Play template series so used one for this city scenes page; wordart also by Lynne-Marie (links in credits)
    [​IMG]

8. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

9. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine
    [​IMG]

wombat146 and Lynne-Marie like this.
  10. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Thanks for the quick page. I used it!

[​IMG]

11. gracielou

gracielou Well-Known Member

I think my favorite part is going through each designers store page by page and seeing all the lovely goodies I may have missed through the years!

Trish, wombat146, Lisa B and 3 others like this.
  12. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

Ona, gorgeous sample pages and thanks for the freebie.

[​IMG]

wombat146, Lisa B and Lynne-Marie like this.
  13. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

What gorgeous examples, Ona! I love Lynne's designs and want to thank her for the free goodies! I just picked up a few new things in her store - I can't resist a good sale. :giggle

14. *gina*

*gina* It's all about the 3-C's

15. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I had the Quietude sampler so I was happy to pick up the rest of the bundle on sale. :)
    [​IMG]

16. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

Resolute face was one of the first things I ever bought from Lilypad, so had to use for my layout.
    [​IMG]

17. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

This is a companion page to the 80's throwback page... Hawthorn in his Mom's clothes for the party.

...the Background is a quick page included in the kit, with the holes covered up....

[​IMG]

18. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Here is mine with: He, She and We kits and one of her amazing templates!

[​IMG]

19. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I bought a few new things in Lynne-Marie's store and ended up using some of her papers that I bought when I first joined TLP, plus her new wordart that I just purchased. These papers are some of my favorites. I was intrigued with this template of Lynn's when I saw Justine's @bellbird page in the gallery.

[​IMG]

wombat146, bellbird, Lisa B and 2 others like this.
  20. KittyY

KittyY Who is Dol-say and Gab-anna?