Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by tpbuffy, Feb 5, 2022.
thank you for the instructions
My choices with the twist were:
1 - G. 2 - G. 3 - T. 4 - T. 5 - G
I ended up with Team T (Twisting)...
2. Have a one-word Main Title. Sample: “Volunteer”
4. Have a pretty bow made with ribbon or string.
5. Have two buttons touching a single photo on the top edge of the photo. You can use buttons elsewhere in your layout just not touching photos.
1. Have more than one photo; each photo has the same main subject/person/animal.
3. Have exactly two rows of stitches and no staples.
Thanks for the challenge. I did the twist.
1. More than 1 photo same subject.
2. Two Word Main title.
3. Exactly 1 row of stitches and 1 staple.
4. No bows, ribbons or string.
5. 1 button touching a photo on the left edge.
Most of my choice came from Team G.
Used the twist and muddled things up a bit
2.1 Have more than one photo; each photo has the same main subject/person/animal.
1.2. Have a one-word Main Title.
2.3. Have exactly two rows of stitches and no staples.
2.4. No pretty bows, ribbons, or strings (don’t have an ugly one either).
2.5. Have one button touching a photo on the left edge of the photo. You can use buttons elsewhere in your layout just not touching photos.
Ok, I used the twist: Team G - items #1, #2, & #5 and Team T - items #3 & #4. I hope that this is what you meant...
The one row of stitches are on the photo on the right (they are a bit hard to see), and the button is on the left photo.
I thought this would be easy when I found the template & photo, but I had the hardest time finding papers to use ... many are recolored, or blended to match the color photo.
Here's mine - I did Instruction #1 from Team T, and the remaining from Team G, so that means my vote is for Team Greenmother! Thanks for a FUN challenge and a reminder of my own hilarious sibling rivalry with my brother.... have a great week, all!
I hope I timed this right!
no prize yet?
it normally takes a week or so.
Prizes have been pm'd, message me if you did not receive. See you March 5th!