Macsandy's MOC 10 Layouts

Discussion in 'MOC 10 Layouts' started by Macsandy, Jan 1, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day-1-Hibernation-Mode_web.jpg
    Day 1 - Blind Scrap

I used 1 paper, 1 photo, 1 frame, 1 word art, 1 paint, 1 cluster, 1 heart, 1 string, 1 hex group, and 1 flower from "Barely Awake" by Bella Gypsy.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
  2. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 2-Im-Still-Here_web.jpg

Day 2 - Then and Now

I had my hubby take this picture of me holding my high school graduation picture. There are actually 2 other photos of me in days gone by(to the left of my head). I used Forever Joy's "Offline" kit.[1-6-22 I noticed that I wrote 2021 instead of 2022 and fixed it in my files.]

3. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day-3-Oh-What-Fun_web.jpg
    Day 3 - Dangles

I used "Candy Cane Cuties" by Kristin Aagard to preserve memories from this Christmas.

4. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day-4-Goose-and-Gander-Quartet_web.jpg
    Day 4 - Photo Blended into the Background

I used Bella Gypsy's "Find Your Wild."

5. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 5-That-Face_web.jpg
    Day 5 - Clean and Simple Style
    I used a paper (color adjusted to blend better with his jacket) and a word tag from "Santa Paws" by Forever Joy. The cluster with the glitter circle and heart string are from "So This is Love" by Sahlin Studio as are the paint clipping mask and the blue paper clipped to it.

6. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 6-New-Wheels_web.jpg
    Day 6 - Quadrant Layout

I used Bella Gypsy's "This is Fine" to document some of my granddaughter's first experiences on her new roller skates.

7. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 7-Falling-4-U_web.jpg
    Day 7-Filled Template
    I used the provided template from Fiddle Dee Dee and mostly "Falling to Pieces" by Bella Gypsy to document my great-granddaughter playing in the fallen leaves. The bead spills are from the Lily Pad Collab "Life is an Adventure Part 2," And the corrugated alpha is from "Shenanigans" by Bella Gypsy.

8. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 8-After-the-Fall_web.jpg
    Day 8- Florals, Foliage and Frames

I used "Against the Grain Page Frames" by Kim Jensen, "Force of Nature" by Bella Gypsy,
    and I borrowed and modified the paint layer from "Pumpkin Party (Dressed Up)" by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs.

9. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 9-2021-Year-in-Review_web.jpg
    Day 9- 2021 Year in Review

I started with Fiddle Dee Dee's "Year in Review: Dressed Up" template 3 and then sort of "un-dressed" it. I also used "Untitled Chapter" by Bella Gypsy, Velveteen Alpha by Pink Reptile Designs (re-colored), and for the year numbers I used the "Welcome Glitterbet" by Allison Pennington.

10. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day-10-I'd-Do-It-Again_web.jpg
    Day 10- 10 Photos that Relate
    I used the "Life is an Adventure Part 2" Collab to make my "10 photos that relate" layout. I chose to use 10 photos from my retirement trip to Australia and New Zealand in 2014.

11. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 11-Home_web.jpg
    Day 11 - Where I Live
    I used mostly The Lily Pad Collab ”Life is an Adventure 2” I used flowers from Lily Pad Collab ”Smarter,” and foliage from ”This is Fine” by Bella Gypsy. It is based on a modified non-store template ”Showcase 1” - template 3 by Ponytails Design. It has 140 words (100 required) and my five location inspired items are a two-way arrow road sign, compass circle, geo tag, map, and ”here” and ”there” tabs.

12. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 12-My-Mixed-Media-Background_web.jpg
    Day 12 - Mixed Media Background
    Don't know why I have tried this before, but I love the result and how it shows off my photo.

I used gesso, a paint/stamp/doodle group and a doodle stamp from the ”All the Feels” Lily Pad Collab; gesso and an artsy bit (paint) from the ”Smarter” Lily Pad Collab; and a star doodle brush and solid off-white paper from the ”Of Wishes Hopes and Dreams Part 2” Lily Pad Collab’ I created the paint frame for the photo.

13. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 13-Create-a-Shaker_web.jpg
    Day 13 - Create a Shaker
    Everything I used except the "plastic sheet" in the shaker box is from "Untitled Chapter" and "This is Fine," both by Bella Gypsy. The plastic in the shaker box is actually a pocket from the "Life is an Adventure Part 1" (A Lily Pad Collab) that is not sold in the store.

14. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 14-Photographs-and-Memories_web.jpg
    Day 14 - Mosaic Photo
    The photo pattern doesn't show really well on her dress, but does elsewhere.
    I used the Heartsong Collab for everything on the page, starting with the Fiddle Dee Dee Heartsong template. I recolored a number of items.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  15. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 15-Point-of-View_web.jpg
    Day 15 - Filled Page Style
    Everything is from ”Sonder” and ”Let Go” by Bella Gypsy (I love how many of her kits can be combined), except the word art and gesso which are from ”Birds of a Feather” by Forever Joy.

16. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 16-Bilateral-Snuggles-for-Auntie-Kim_web.jpg
    Day 16 - Simple Template
    Our middle daughter visited with our youngest daughter and her family from Thanksgiving until early December after being out of the country for 3 months. The kids love her so it's a good thing she has 2 sides to snuggle into!

I used the provided template by Soco and Forever Joy's "Birds of a Feather."

17. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 17-Attitude_web.jpg
    Day 17 - Title bleeding off the page.
    At 8 years old we are occasionally seeing glimpses of the teenager to come. She has attitude to spare at times. She was telling her Mom that she was done smiling for pictures.

I used "Force of Nature" from Bella Gypsy for most of the page, though I recolored the ricrac and the burst. The leaf is from Bella Gypsy's "Find Your Wild" and the Alpha is from an older kit of theirs, "Make It Count" which is not in the store.

18. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 18-Yesterday_web.jpg
    Day 18 - All Black or All White with B/W photo

I have to say I am not a fan of the all white or all black layout style. So, while I'm going to save myself a more sepia toned version, this is mine for the challenge.

Since it is not my style I had to find bits and pieces from several kits and desaturate or recolor items to fit in with the instructions. My required 10 items and paper are listed in the gallery.

19. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 19-Skewed-Seasons_web.jpg
    For Moc 10 Day 19 - 'Same but Different" Elements

I took the pictures 4 days ago around the block from my house. We really only get 3 seasons where I live - spring, summer, and fall. And summer and fall in particular are skewed from the rest of our country. Credits in the gallery.

20. Macsandy

Macsandy Member

Day 20-Find-Your-Focus_web.jpg
    For Moc 10 Day 20 - Scrap a bad photo
    It can be a challenge taking photos of active sports and I missed the focus while watching my granddaughter. I am surprised to find that it worked well into this layout.
    I started with an old template by Fiddle Dee Dee, ”Fuss Free FreeBee 102” and then used the ”Stronger” Lily Pad collab for everything except the stars which are from ”Fall to Pieces” by Bella Gypsy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.