M3 Roll Call - Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by mishou, Aug 21, 2014.

1. emileem

emileem Active Member

HI! I'm Emilee and I haven't done much mixed media type scrapping, but I've been doing the ATC exchange each month and need some fun stuff so I thought I'd try it out. I have been digi scrapping forever, but now just do PL-style as my life is crazy and it's the only way I can get pics scrapped and printed.

2. scrapsandsass

scrapsandsass Oh Ricky you're so fine ...

Glad to see some new faces in this little section of the Pad. :) Welcome, ladies!

3. jenevang

jenevang Rocking a two-piece under my scrubs

Waving to Emilee, too. I feel like we are "old friends" b/c of the ATC swap. Great to have you here in M3 Land :)

4. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Hi, I'm Marilyn, otherwise known as mcurtt in forums. I've been digiscrapping since 2006, art journaling since 2012. I started out doing vintage layouts since I acquired 100's of photos of my family. I was really doing well with that, got both sides of my family done, started working on my husband's side of the family, and then his 50 year old brother died suddenly. It took the wind out of my sails (so to speak), and I couldn't face doing another layout of the siblings. So I turned to art journaling and haven't looked back.

I have been a featured artist in a couple of Stampington publications, Digital Studio (a vintage article) as well as Art Journaling (for the digital aspect of art journaling). Both of those were very exciting to me, to see my work in print. J I don’t design, but I have so much admiration for the digi-designers out there. You all rock my world!

I found The LilyPad thru Sissy Sparrows. While browsing the forum, I happened upon the Artist Trading Card swap and am hooked. It has been great fun combining my love for digital but also getting my hands dirty with glue and ink.

I live in Rockton, a small town in northern Illinois, with my DH of 41 years(YIKES) and doggie child Jack. He’s 13 years young. I work as a systems coordinator for a local hospital, hope to retire from my job in the next few years.

Looking forward to adventures and new friendships in M3.

5. jenevang

hey, Marilyn. Good to see you "here". It's an awesome deal and a lot of fun!

6. crazsquaw

crazsquaw I can totally make that...

I'm Rabecca but I go by crazsquaw...I am kinda new to this mixed media in digital so bear with me!! I find it all very creative and a little mesmerizing

I live in NW Oregon- I am a Pampered Chef Consultant, wife, Mom of 3 (27, 25, 22) and grama to 3 beautiful granddaughters (Destiney (Doodles) 6.5, Lily 7 & Willow 21 mo).

Last edited: Sep 8, 2015
  7. scrapsandsass

So excited to see you all here. :)

Marilyn, I totally loved loved loved your latest ATC. The little beads and the amazing colors and contrast were just gorgeous.

Rabecca, I'm looking forward to seeing your creative spin on it all. And don't worry about being new. We're all pretty low-key and have various skill/comfort levels. :) I don't think I've run across you in any forums before, so welcome!!! :)

mcurtt likes this.
  8. valeriapiemonte

valeriapiemonte valeriapiemonte

Hi girls! Welcome, welcome! I'm so glad you've joined us! I'm sure you're going to love it here!!!! :wubb

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  9. Jana_2worldsart

Jana_2worldsart Well-Known Member

I gave it a pause on the subscription and I'm back and first time posting here at the Lillypad

10. scrapsandsass

Yay... welcome, Jana_NJ. :)

11. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

I'm Sharon - sbpoet - & I've been digital art journaling since 2010 (I think) - but had a long two-year pause due to health issues. I've recently felt better & trying to get back to it. I thought this might help give me some direction & goals to work toward.

12. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Hi Sharon! It is nice to see you posting again. :-)

13. jenevang

Hi Sharon. I've seen you around and love your art :). Good to see you here.

14. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I just signed up for the Monthly Mixed Media.
    I have in the past dabbled in a little bit of Artjournaling and am interested in doing some more.

mcurtt and Cath_ like this.
  15. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

wooooooooohoo for Anne-Marie!! So glad you are here!! Play along, join in on the challenges and watch the tutorials...so much more coming each week, and I am tickled pink you are here!

16. jenevang

Welcome to M3 and Art Journaling. You are gonna have a blast!

17. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

Jen!!!!! I've been thinking about you. So happy to see you post something... anything... somewhere! I hadn't in awhile! :)

18. Smwhite

Smwhite Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Sue...
    I've been in and out of art journaling for a while and have had some extra time to begin again! I'm 'smwhite' in the digital forums and I've been digi-scrapping since 2005, and began art journaling not too long after that time. I've art journaled with a number of you here and thought I'd try the M3 group! I'm delighted to be in such good company!

mcurtt likes this.
  19. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

Welcome Sue!!! I am glad to have you here!! Jump in and laugh and play!

20. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

Welcome Sue. The M3 kits have been so fun lately. Hope you enjoy it!