M3 Birthday Game: Product Tag: "ME, MYSELF & I" edition

Discussion in 'Art Journaling' started by Dalis, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

I love your posts!

2. barbaraj

barbaraj Well-Known Member

I love this one because of the colors! I love red, orange and purple together.
    [​IMG]

3. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

I need these eye ball doodles for some of my AJ pages. "Look into my soul" type journaling. :yup
    [​IMG]

4. suruha

suruha Member

Mother Nature is my Muse. Our Mother is a spiritual experience for me. Anything from nature just gets my Muse excited and so we create! LOL

This collaboration speaks to me because of it's references to Mother Earth and Nature:

[​IMG]

Besides, I LOVE lemons! LOL

5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

These papers speak to my artistic self. I love the one that's front and center (perfect for something/someone sweet) and the bottom right one (love me some geometry!).
    [​IMG]

6. carilyne

carilyne It's only impossible if you think it is

I loved this whole months, but this add-on has vintage, polka dots, PINK, umbrellas (recent metaphor for me), and sunshine with rain, both the positive with the negative.
    [​IMG]

7. berniek

berniek I have a girl crush on the Naming Fairy

These amazingly bright painted papers will be a great backdrop for any layout. I love it. I love colour and simple but bold background papers. :)

[​IMG]

8. umyesh

This template speaks to my artistic self. I like to have a starting point to work from and I like the center focus.
    [​IMG]

9. klee73010

klee73010 I might have a thing for drummers

here's another... These have been on my wishlist since they were released. These would be lovely on any layout I want to make about my kids - so most of them - or my husband (again. a lot...) - anytime I was feeling mushy and lovey. :giggle

[​IMG]

10. DanielleS83

DanielleS83 Welcome, to Fantasy Island!

I was scrolling through the M3 section and this one made me stop. I went in for a closer look and realized it was one simple piece of word art that had caught my eye - Start Now.
    All the time we put things off, it can be done later, it's not that important, maybe next time - well what the heck people? and SELF! Why not now? I mean REALLY why not? Stop leaving things for tomorrows that will not come - and start now. Stop putting yourself on the back burner and accept that YOU ( and me ) are important. Next time may not come - so stop waiting and start doing. Start now.

Of course when you add in the fun bits and sassy lady, of course I had to stop and take a closer look!
    [​IMG]

klee73010 likes this.
  11. umyesh

I love this new one because some of my favorite moments to scrap are the pictures of my little buddy or my kids playing together and being best friends.
    [​IMG]

12. Lynne-Marie

Lynne-Marie there is beauty in everything

This game is now closed. The lucky random winner is…

@jwalls39 !!! Your coupon will be messaged to you shortly. Congratulations!!

Screen Shot 2016-09-17 at 18.32.21.png

13. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

jwalls39 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.