Lynn Grieveson Design's: template challenge

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by StefanieS, Aug 15, 2020.

1. michelepixels

michelepixels A pun is not fully matured until it is full groan.

2. easyeyes4you

easyeyes4you Well-Known Member

Here is mine for this challenge.... a great template for a variety of non related photos!

[​IMG]

3. trekmom

trekmom Well-Known Member

4. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I Really Like This Template A Lot!...It Has A Pocket Page Feel To Me...I'm Learning To Work With More Letter-Sized Templates...& Yes!...I'm Gonna Be Taking A Stab At More Pocket Page Templates Too!...In Fact I Just Purchased Some!!!...That Should Be Fun! & Interesting!...Shout Out! To @Cherylndesigns ...For The Encouragement & Support! To Try This New! Style!...For Me!...In Fact It Was CherylIndesigns Who Inspired This Page...I Scraplifted Her Page To Create This One...Thanks! Again Cherylndesigns...A Link To Her Page If You Would Like To Take A Look At Her Wonderful Inspirational Page...Thanks! For The Inspiration!...

https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/august-lynn-grieveson-challenge.442483/

*For This Template Layout...There Are Multiple Themes Going On Here..."Living Loud"..."There Is Magic Here"...Learning To Love Yourself Can Be A Challenge On A Good Day!...But With Covid-19 & All The "Trauma" That Perhaps Has Come Along With That...Self-Isolation Can Have Side-Effects That No One Saw Coming...Being Cut-Off From Friends & Family/Co-Workers/Loved-Ones...Can Be Devastating & Have Long Term Effects...Learning To Live Loud!...I Think Is Now More Important Than Ever!...Now I Don't Necessarily Mean Screaming Out Loud!...But Hey!...If That's What You Gotta Do! To Feel Better!...& Shake Off Those Blues Or Negative Feelings!..Then Go For It!...LOL!...But I'm More Referring To The Idea Of Being Yourself More!...Expressing Yourself More!...In Whatever Ways & Means That Makes You Feel! Happy! & Alive!!!!...I Think "Living" Life! Is So Much More Important Now!...Perhaps...It's About Keeping A Diary Of Your Precious Thoughts...Or Junque Journaling Your Precious Family Moments & Times...Reading That Book You Put Off Reading...Learning A New Language!...Learning A New Job/Trade...Going Back To School/Virtual School...Learning How To Paint/Draw...Learning How To Cook/Sew/Knit...Whatever Is Calling You! & Tugging At Your Heart Now!...Jump! On That!..."There Is Magic Here"...The Every Day Magic Of Learning Something New!...Whatever That May Mean For You...Even Learning To Love Yourself A Little Bit More Each Day...Perhaps Opening Up Your Heart To Love Or A New Friendship!...Taking More Chances In Life...Crossing Some Things Off Your Bucket List...Even As Simple/Or Not As A New Haircut!...& New! Hair Color!...Taking A Chance To Change!...To Still Believe That There Is Still Life Out There...& New Discoveries To Be Made!...New Highways To Forge!...New Doors To Open!...Even Believing You Can Do It!...Even When You Aren't Sure...Take A Leap Of Faith...& Give Something New A Try!...& Remember Hey!...If You Discover That You Don't Like That "New" Thing You Tried...Look At It As A Learning Experience...Laugh! Learn!...& Move On To The Next "New" Challenge Ahead...Life Will Always Present "New" Challenges...But It Is All About How We Deal With Them...Sometimes Acceptance Is Freedom...And Then...We Realize That We Just Need To Step Back...Breathe!...& Then Move Ahead...One Little...Step At A Time...Just Breathe!...Take Another Step...And So On...Hence Forward...& Repeat...Repeat...Repeat...

*The Trees/Leaves Represent Once Again...Being Connected/Feeling Connected...To Each Other/To A Friend/To Family Etc...To Yourself...We All Need Connections...Community...Love...Respect...Family...Honesty...Mind/Body/Soul...All Connected/All In Sync...
    *The Butterflies Represent Sooo! Many Different Things Too!...a New Beginning/A New Path/A New Journey/A New Job/A New Relationship Etc...Something New!...It's About Taking A Chance...Opening Up!...Those Precious Little Wings!...& Learning To Fly/Soar...Finding Our Destiny...Finding Our Own Way...Discovering That Path...And Embarking On The Next Steps On Your Own Personal Journey Of Discovery...
    *The Birds Clearly Represent Your Voice Here...The Music Notes...Same Idea...Sing Loud & Proud!...Shout It From The Rooftops!...I'm Here!...& I Matter!...I'm Here!...& I Am Gonna Make A Difference!...Whatever That May Mean For You...Some Of Us Will Sing Loudly...Some Of Us Will Sing In A More Subdued Tone!...But Both Are Just As Important!...So Sing Your Own Tune!...& Find Your Own Song!!!...
    *And The Magnifying Glasses Represents Looking At One's Self...Learning & Seeing Yourself More Clearly...Seeing Yourself In Perhaps A New Light!...& Whole New Way!...Perhaps Letting/Allowing The World To See You In A New Way As Well!...Looking Deeply At Oneself...Can Be A Tough Journey Of Discovery...It Can Be Both Exhilarating!...& Exhausting! All At The Same Time...But Moving Forward Is All About Growth...& To Grow...We Must Change & Discover...
    *And...All The Colored Photos...Represent Many Different Things As Well...The Colors Of Our Life/The Colors Of Our Past/Present/Future...The Colors Of Our Journey...The Many Colors Of Our Personalities...Our Souls...Our History...Our Story...Our Lives...Our Spirits...Our Heritage...Our Futures...Our Own Paths...& How We Are All Connected...Everything/For Me...Always Seems To Come Back To Being/Feeling Connected...To Ourselves...To Each Other...To Our Communities...To Our Friends/Family...To The World...To Our Own Path...To Our Own Destinies...

*For My Live Your Life Your Own Way Layout-I Used:

*The Background That I Created Here:Is A Graffiti Art Photo By George Pagan On Unsplash...I Duplicated The Photo Here & Blended The Two Pieces Together To Form My Background*

*Botanical Mix-Lynn Grieveson
    *Sing To Me-Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    LynnG likes this.
  5. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

Thanks for the template!
    [​IMG]

LynnG, flowersgal and Angela Toucan like this.
  6. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

7. Angela Toucan

Angela Toucan I keep looking for THAT wardrobe

thank you for hosting the challenge Stephanie, and for the template Lynn
    I paired it up with one of the templates from Messy Pockets Gridded 3 by Lynn Grieveson to make a 2 pager
    [​IMG]

LynnG and flowersgal like this.
  8. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

Somehow this one seems to have slipped by me but better late than never! I really do like this template and it's going to get 5 stars when it gets into my Lightroom Catalog! I wish I felt like canning again and could get bulk produce at a reasonable price. Maybe one day...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    LynnG and Angela Toucan like this.
  9. Trish

Trish Well-Known Member

for whatever reason I can't seem to find the 12x12 page file. There are so many files in there and they all seem to be a june template or the long templates.

10. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

my entry, thanks for the template and challenge!
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  11. cookingmylife

cookingmylife Pizza would be my last meal, except ...

@Trish The normal 12x12 is the 5th from the left on the download page for all of them. Hope you get it. I think I just downloaded all of them and deleted the ones I didn't want.

bellbird and Trish like this.
  12. sbpoet

sbpoet Well-Known Member

13. Memaw2Wm

Memaw2Wm Well-Known Member

The SBC+/Artisan .page file is the third file from the left and is labeled: lgrieveson_challenge_template_August_Page_LS.zip (hover over the link to see complete file name)

Direct Link to .Page is: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eoi80owf...on_challenge_template_August_Page_LS.zip?dl=0

14. bellbird

bellbird Pollywog

i played along too - great template with the border lines and mask pieces - here's my version mixing a few of Lynn's kits
    [​IMG]

15. CathQuillScrap

CathQuillScrap I suspect foul play...

Thanks for the lovely template. I rotated it to work a bit better with my photos.
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan likes this.
  16. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

Great template! Thanks!
    [​IMG]

17. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Thanks @cookingmylife and @Memaw2Wm for stepping in to lend a hand.
    @Trish hope you got sorted? Please tag me if you didn't (@Eyeore) and I will see what I can organise for you.

18. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

All caught up and commented on up to here. Only a day or so left to play along with this one.
    Thanks to everyone for their takes on this awesome template, loving the layouts.

19. Erin2

Erin2 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the template!
    [​IMG]

20. BLKinOR

BLKinOR Well-Known Member

Loved this template for a simple layout about a strange weekend at home.
    [​IMG]

Angela Toucan and LynnG like this.