Lynn Grieveson Design Challenge ***WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Designer Challenges' started by StefanieS, Nov 16, 2020.

1. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Congrats to trekmom and RJMJ for being chosen as last months winners.
    This month I loved playing along creating foundation pages for Document your December and I made a double page with Lynn's latest Jul Collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I used Jul Collection

Be inspired by my layouts:
    1. You could use the same turquoise/pink colour scheme
    2. You could create a pocket style page
    3. You could create a double page that has one side being the mirror image of the other
    4. You could create a background split by colour, I have one pink and the other blue.
    5. You can create any size or style. I am seeing more and more letter sized layouts.
    6. Please share what you took inspiration from.

Rules:
    1. Please use 75% Lynn Grieveson Designs (including freebies, retired goodies and currently in store)
    2. Please upload to
    Lynn's Gallery at The Lilypad following The Lilypad's rules.
    and then add it into this thread too, so we can leave you some love and count your entry.
    3.You have from now on the 15th of NOVEMBER until midnight on the 14th of December EST.
    If you have any questions or need to reach me please tag me @Eyeore

mcurtt and Ferdy like this.
  2. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

Congrats to @trekmom and @RJMJ !!!!!!!

Here is one from me. I used your layout, rotated it clockwise, trimmed off some of the photo areas and scrunched it to fit a 4x8" Travelers Notebook page. I've been working on this Disney family trip we took in December 1996 for just about forever. I thought it would be a good opportunity to start working on it again. I've got 5 more photos from the event. I may add on a few filler pages that are photoless. But regardless, it is getting close. :-)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    LynnG, QuiltyMom, trekmom and 2 others like this.
  3. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Congrats to @trekmom and @RJMJ!!

Great challenge, Stefanie!!

trekmom likes this.
  4. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

Here's my layout. I was inspired by the kit you used (I used one of my coupons and bought it) and I'm always inspired by pocket pages. Thanks for a great challenge, Stefanie.

[​IMG]

LynnG, QuiltyMom, mcurtt and 2 others like this.
  5. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Thank you for the inspiration !

[​IMG]

6. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I was inspired by the turquoise and pink and then I chose this template to "mimic" a pocket page. lol
    [​IMG]

LynnG, QuiltyMom, trekmom and 2 others like this.
  7. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Well here it is -- the layout I never wanted to make. But I decided just to scrap out my emotions at that moment in time. I was inspired by the Jul collection.

[​IMG]

8. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Wonderful Inspiration Challenge!...Love The Inspirational Page You Created!...Just In Time For The Holiday Season!...Whatever That May Mean To Each Of Us This Year!...It May Not Be The Same...But We Will Make The Best Of It!...Again...Whatever That May Mean To You!...Our Christmas Will Be Spent Amidst All Of Our Boxes Packed With Our Belongings! Filling The Living Room!...We Did Everything In Our Power To Try To Find A Place So We Could Move Out For December 1st!...We Really Didn't Want To Still Be Here!...& Have To Pay Another Months Rent!...UGH!...But It Looks Like That's Exactly What Is Gonna Happen!...We Have Some More Appointments On Monday!...So If None Of These Pan Out!...No Moving Until January 1st!...We Are Not Impressed!...Either Way...We Will Persevere!...But To That End!...No Real Christmas Going On Here!...My Dad Cancelled Christmas Dinner For The Family On Xmas Eve!...So Just Me & Ray For Christmas!...But We Will Make The Best Of It!...We Always Do!...So For This Challenge...I Created A Holiday Season Layout Featuring Santa Himself!...I'm Partial To All Things Santa Claus Related!...LOL!...I Still Have Some Holiday Spirit In There Despite Our Circumstances!...I Still Believe In Staying Positive!...& In Celebrating Christmas However You Can!...And Trying To Make The Holidays Special!...So This Layout Celebrates All Of This!....& In Creating This Layout...It's Also My Way!...Of WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND/OR A HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON TOO!...Hearts & Hugs! To You All! & Your Family! & Friends!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:I Was Obviously Inspired By The Santa In Your Layout!...& The Same Collection-JUL!...& The Red/Pink & Teal Color Scheme...Too!...

*To Create My HO! HO! HO! Layout-I Used:

*Lynn's NEW! Christmas Bundle-Jul
    *Upbeat Page Builder-Lynn Grieveson(1)
    *Sing To Me-Lynn Grieveson(2)
    *Here & Now-Templates-No.1-Lynn Grieveson

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
  9. garrynkim

garrynkim I'm not messy, I'm just really creative!

I was inspired by the turquoise and pink and the pocket style format
    [​IMG]

10. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I was inspired by #4 - background split by different colors - green on top, orange on bottom for my layout.
    [​IMG]

LynnG, QuiltyMom, mcurtt and 2 others like this.
  11. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I was inspired by the turquoise and pink split background
    [​IMG]

12. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

So, I kept the color combo pink and blue, used a stripe of paper like the ones on the inspiration pages and the xmas tree inspired me to use triangles.

[​IMG]

13. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

Thank you for the challenge

[​IMG]

14. QuiltyMom

QuiltyMom I'll never run out of things to do!

Woohoo! I remembered to get my page done in time. My inspiration was the colors and pockets:

[​IMG]

LynnG, mcurtt and Angela Toucan like this.
  15. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

Thanks everyone for playing along with our challenge.
    Lynn chose @Janisn to win the $10 coupon for the month. Please play along with our new challenge, you can find that HERE.

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020
    QuiltyMom and Angela Toucan like this.