loving the challenges...

Discussion in 'Chatty Pad' started by cherpea, Jan 12, 2013.

1. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

I have to say I loved doing the list challenge (in truth I am loving them all!)... my page turned out to be something that I didn't have planned at all in the first place but loving the result...

I managed to get all the things on my 2012 list done so will live in hope that this year continues on the same...

Yeah okay so its a strange kinda list but that's me... a little on the good kinda strange side... and maybe that will be enough to keep me out of too much mischief this year... but I am NOT going to hold my breath on that score...

2. mrs2a50

mrs2a50 Pretty much the best.ever.

Glad you're enjoying them! It's great having so many scrappers participating!

3. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

Fancy a list of YOURS being on the good strange side Miss C hmmmmm! Glad you are having fun :)

4. cherpea

cherpea Well-Known Member

Amanda... yeah well I would be more shocked if it was a list on the good side of normal!

The list may contain things that look perfectly harmless at first glance but really its just a aide de memoir for the plethora of things associated with each... all fun though...

5. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

Oh my gosh, I'm loving these challenges so much too! I'm all caught up as a few minutes ago. Bring on tomorrow!

Lovely list LO to Cheryl! Learn Italian? Jeez... all in one year! Good luck. When you learn the language you can be my tour guide okay?

6. amandac

amandac Read, or Run? Hmmm ...

hey were is your avi woman ... I want to see your smiling face ;)

7. kelley

kelley Gets excited over little green things.

I am loving them too! I was a bit worried about being able to keep up, but as of a few minutes ago I'm all caught up too! Loving this so much <3

8. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

They have been fun, I think they were the medicine I needed to get out of the flu yuckiness!

9. Crafty Kacy

Crafty Kacy Shoo, fly!

I'm so excited about them, is it weird to think about them while I'm lying in bed, or cooking the tea, or shopping? I''m a bit concerned I'm addicted.

10. MrsFinn

MrsFinn New Member

They are just awesome aren't they?

11. adejong

adejong Glutton for punishment

I'm a few days behind, but I'm loving them too! I think I've already done more pages this year than my total for 2012! :)

12. sarahbhb

sarahbhb Happy Anniversary babe! Now, pack up!

I agree and I'm super excited about the layouts I'm creating. I love the motivation that these challenges are giving me.

13. AnneofAlamo

AnneofAlamo Slippers IN sunshine? Even better!

over 1/2 way there!!!! lovin' it!!

14. wendy85

wendy85 Guest

I'm loving these challenges too.
    Because the strict challenge directions and differences my pages turn out so different that they used too!

It has brought my scrapping skills back hehe!