LOD - MARCH 19 - TLP COLLABORATIONS

Discussion in '2020 LOD' started by wombat146, Mar 19, 2020.

1. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

Love our Designers - March 19th
    The Lilypad Collaborations is our Daily Crush!
    :beat:beat:beat

TLP Newsletter
    : Make sure to subscribe to the TLP newsletter to stay up to date on all the news - found at the bottom of the store screen.
    NEWSLETTER-500.jpg
    TLP Store: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Lilypad-Collabs/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/the_lilypad/
    Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com.au/thelilypadscrap/

0319.jpg

Besides the standard gallery requirements, there aren't any crazy rules to follow beyond simply scrapping with our featured designers for the day!!

Annotation 2020-03-19 103331.jpg

Well we have come to the end of our Love Our Designers event and I think you will agree it's been a lot fun either catching up with our fave designers or meeting new ones for the first time. I have really enjoyed seeing all of the beautiful layouts, the gallery is fairly popping with creativeness!!! :bk

What I like most about the TLP Collaboration kits is the sheer volume of stuff to work with! I also love how all the products created by each designer, in their own unique style, fit so perfectly and cohesively together. The many themes that this fantastic bunch of designers (past and present) have tackled over the years is also amazing, each collaboration so very different in design and topic.

Many, many years ago when I first came to TLP I purchased a collab called,
    Things That Matter Most
    [​IMG]

and to this day it is still one of my most favourite collab kits, featuring a lot of my fave designers, past and present! (and I still love the colour palette used in this one! :))

This is a layout I created with it, way back in January 2012!:

[​IMG]

and here are some older layouts I have created using various TLP collaborations:

LAYOUT-PREVIEWS-800.jpg

Now it's your turn...

Scrap a page using any of the TLP Collaborations.
    Meet the gallery guidelines of 50% TLP product.
    Post in the Lilypad Designer Galleries and share your page in this thread.

THANK YOU ALL so much for joining us during the last month as we have featured all of our designers, I am really looking forward to seeing more of your layouts!!! :happydance2

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
    amandac, umyesh and A-M like this.
  2. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I succeeded in what I set out to achieve... I have created something for each of the Love Our Designers. So here is my final page using the great collab - Brightside for an Art Journal page.

[​IMG]

RJMJ, wombat146, Lisa B and 6 others like this.
  3. Karen

Karen Wiggle it, just a little bit!

That is awesome Anne-Marie! It's like you did another MOC for LOD! Way to go! :cheer:goldstars

A-M and cfile like this.
  4. flowersgal

flowersgal I have big ears and wide arms

Complete. I have created a layout for each designer. Yah. Thanks ... this was fun.
    Today's is a simple design using only a few elements and paper from the Wings collab. The art work was simply too intriguing to have anything else fighting it for attention in my opinion. My simple style is concentrating on a bit of story and showing off the art creations (done by hand if you can imagine!). Time consuming and amazing hand work.
    [​IMG]

wombat146, BevG and cfile like this.
  5. 3BluEyedBabies

3BluEyedBabies Falling for pumpkin ...

Ironically, I just did this LO this morning for yesterday's SS! I love this collab...use it all the time!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wombat146 and Lisa B like this.
  6. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

I also have completed the LOD challenge. I will really miss the daily joy of anticipating the daily challenge and the fun of rediscovering lovely products. I would like to give back with this favorite recipe. It would work for other fruits and it expands nicely. Thank you TLP!
    [​IMG]

wombat146 and A-M like this.
  7. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

Here's mine

[​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  8. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

This event has been so much fun! Thank you!
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  9. SharLamb

SharLamb I should have been a Supreme

Naughty me. I have failed to file Collab kits in their own file, so I'm not sure how many I have. I found the most recent one, Music To My Ears just by listing the most recent kits I've purchased, then found one that had 2 designers products! I will know better from now on. It was hard to make a music-themed kit work for a boating theme, but I did it! THEN! I went to the home page and saw at the bottom of the Designers List, a Collab category. Duh. I seem to do things the hard way an awful lot.

[​IMG]
    Credits: https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/lod_collab_ngd-and-soco_socialdistancing-waterskiing.428348/

wombat146 likes this.
  10. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

Hey There Everybody!...Hope Everyone Is Hanging In & Doing Well Considering The Circumstances!...COVID-19!...Be Darned!!!...At Least We Scrapbookers Will Always Have Something To Do In The Meantime!!!...But I Too Feel Slightly Distracted!...Had A Tough Time Concentrating Today...But Either Way...We Will All Persevere!...

I'm Proud To Say That I Reached My Own Personal Goal!!!...Of Scrapping A Layout For Each Designer/Each Day Of The LOD Designers Days!!! Challenges!!!...YEAH!...Reminiscent Of MOC8 Just A Little???...

I Have Sooo...Many Layouts In My Gallery Created With TLP Collaborations!...Too Many To Post Here...Although I Could...But No...I Will Keep It Short & Sweet & Say How Much I Love The TLP Collabs!...So Much Content & So Many Possibilities!...Gotta Love That!...And Technically Everything Goes Together!...So...From A Creative Point Of View!...It Is Always A Great Way To Add To Your Stash & Provide Fresh Inspiration! & Ideas!...

*For My Here Comes The Rain Again Layout-I Used:After The Rain-Collab-The Lilypad

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2020
  11. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.

I love working with my hands! Crochet is a real favorite right now.
    [​IMG]

12. wombat146

wombat146 Check out my kilt! And my turret!

You have all been so very busy while I was sleeping!! Off to the gallery I go to leave you all some well deserved love!! :grouphug:wub

13. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

I loved the Heartsong (in remembrance of Dawn Inskip) from the first and this gave me an opportunity to use lots of the pieces. BTW I also reached my goal of scrapping with all the Designers!!
    [​IMG]

wombat146 likes this.
  14. Cherylndesigns

Cherylndesigns All glasses should be bigger than 1.5 oz

I love Collabs! I used Fresh Start. My grandson provided us with some comic relief this evening. We're getting cabin fever already and have a long way to go. If there are any Beavis and Butthead fans here, you might recognize the character he's re-enacting. :lol:lol

[​IMG]

15. bonnenuit

bonnenuit Why do I always have to be Captain?

I used Life Is An Adventure.
    [​IMG]

16. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

Sad to see this coming to an end, thank you all for your hard work!
    Here is my last one:
    [​IMG]

17. mcurtt

mcurtt give me all the paleo brownies

I, too, completed all of the LOD challenges. It has helped me keep my sanity.

Well, I had a layout done last night, but it was too clean, didn't express the messiness of what is our lives right now. So while I kept some of the "format", this one suits my feelings much better. I used "It's About Time", all three parts, I presume, from a myriad of designers.

[​IMG]

18. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

my final layout for the Love our Designers 2020 ..
    Thank you all for the daily challenges and comments!

[​IMG]

19. LynnZant

LynnZant Well-Known Member

It was hard to chose, but I used All About Me.
    [​IMG]

20. redplaid3

redplaid3 Just call me Zaley's Grammy!

Is today the last day? I didn't get to play as much as I wanted, but thanks to all who helped make this possible!!!