LOD 2023 | March 5 | Grace in Color

Discussion in '2023 LOD' started by bestcee, Mar 5, 2023.

1. bestcee

bestcee In love with places I've never been to

LOVEOurDesigners2023-3-5.jpg

Welcome to the 2023 edition of Love Our Designers! This event isn't a traditional challenge in that there aren't any real rules. It's a fun event to scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new to you designer! It's all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers!

The designer behind Grace in Color is Jen.
    Jen is super busy with life (check out her hobbies list!) but she took some time to answer some questions so we could learn more about her!

How did you get started as a designer?
    This is a tricky question. I'm primarily a Bible study teacher with a side of Bible Journaling... I started designing to accompany my courses, and then later so I'd have just the right things to use with my study!
    I'm not the most proficient or talented designer, but I LOVE creating meaningful things.

What inspires you when creating new products?
    Honestly, it's the text (Scripture) I'm learning about the Word of God... or a particular situation I'm in that needs more thought or prayer. I create kits to create pages... and to help me learn and document what I'm learning.

What other hobbies do you enjoy?
    Well, I'm a pastor's wife, pediatrician, mom, grandmom, and online business owner (x3), so my spare time is limited ... BUT, I'd probably have to say podcasting. I started a podcast last year with my ministry friend, Arabah Joy, called The Sojo Show and it's a blast!

Wait... and choreography! I choreograph the musicals for my kids' High School and enjoy it so very much. Our big performance is in a few weeks so it's crunch time :)

If you could grab a coffee *Do you drink coffee?* with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
    I totally drink all.the.coffee but that question is too hard. Maybe whoever the author of Hebrews is? I really want to know, LOL. Honestly, just having my whole family in one room is good enough for me, so that's what I'd choose every time.

What's your workplace look like? (Bonus points if there's a photo!)
    I have a messy desk covered in books, planners, journals, colored pens, and usually a coffee mug ;). Here's my current view... complete with purple leggings.
    Jens_desk.JPG

You can find Jen all over, check it out:

Grace in Color
    store: https://the-lilypad.com/store/Grace-in-Color/
    newsletter signup link: www.graceincolor.com/gracenotes
    blog/website link: www.graceincolor.com
    facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/gracencolor
    other social media links
    Connect with Jen and enjoy a free gift here:
    Freebies: graceincolor.com/free
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/gracencolor
    Podcast: sojohub.com/podcast
    Twitter: www.twitter.com/gracencolor
    Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/gracencolor
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/graceincolor
    TLP username: jenevang

Check out the newest Grace in Color products available:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    If you are looking for an Easter countdown, check out the FREE Countdown to the Cross Scripture Challenge:
    [​IMG]

There's also a matching kit for purchase that you can pick up on sale today to go with the challenge:

[​IMG]

There's also some great Bingo games like this one:

[​IMG]

Grace is Color is 50% off today only! Go shopping, and then share your pages, journals, and other items using Jen's products here in this thread! We want to see your creativity!

GIC_SALE.jpg

Here's a new page I made with the Simple Summer Joys Pieces:

[​IMG]
    Scrap a page using mostly Grace in Color products. Share your page in this thread so we can all enjoy it!

See you back here tomorrow with another great featured designer!

umyesh and Angela Toucan like this.
  2. Vrielinkie

Vrielinkie Rub-a-Dub-Dub

I love her My Shelter stuff, so I scrapped a page about our first home (which we still live in)...
    [​IMG]

cfile likes this.
  3. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

4. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

5. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I love those new Grace in Color products! I made my page with her fun Work It Out goodies:
    [​IMG]

6. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member