LOD 2022 | February 11 | Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs

Discussion in '2022 LOD' started by Iowan, Feb 11, 2022.

1. gonewiththewind

gonewiththewind I choose joy.

Because the sale was activated late today, it has been extended and will be activated for tomorrow, Saturday, February 12th, as well!

Karen, bellbird, Ferdy and 4 others like this.
  2. keepscrappin

keepscrappin ScrapWithTheWind

Cheryl's the best and I wanna scrap like Cheryl when I grow up. I learned to cluster from Cheryl and her templates... I'd die without them!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Sadly I can't translate her cluster skills to outside of a template yet! I truly need to study them to get this skill!!

4. gonewiththewind

Scrap Like The Wind DOES scrap like me! :) I love that you've been by my side for such a long time!

bellbird, keepscrappin and Iowan like this.
  5. gonewiththewind

I have tons of videos on my YouTube channel. Like seriously, I'm about 100 videos away from having 1,000 scrapbooking process videos! You can always watch me scrap: https://www.youtube.com/c/WatchCherylScrap

bellbird, keepscrappin and EHStudios like this.
  6. HavaDrPepper

HavaDrPepper Space. The final frontier

I typed about 80 wpm at my highest but in my secretarial positions, I did more typing of numbers since I was in accounting offices. Thankfully my typing teacher in my business ed typing class had us do timed writings on numbers... that had decimals in them so you couldn't keep your fingers on the numbers row. Had to do columns so used the tab key as well. Had to be home row based. I was doing 70 wpm on those timings! Only 2 people in our class had Selectric typewriters, the rest of us had to use typewriters that you had to return the carriage manually. They were electric but had the manual carriage returns. (Fun times!) Those timings came in quite handy at my last job since I did a lot of input for inventory that had item numbers like KP24NV. Easier to use numbers row than to move to the keypad. I think I'm about 55 to 60 wpm on straight typing still.

And, nope, you'll never get me to the dark side. 25 years with this program and I'm not switching! I tried 10 years ago and didn't like it when I did. Even took Jessica Sprague classes. :giggle

gonewiththewind likes this.
  7. gonewiththewind

I had to learn to use the keypad to the side when I worked in billing and coding. I still found I was most proficient with my fingers resting on the home row and then reaching up to the numbers row.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bellbird and HavaDrPepper like this.
  8. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

I love Cheryl's fabulous templates. Here is a page I made with this week's fun templates.

[​IMG]

gonewiththewind likes this.
  9. keepscrappin

You'll get there, all in time! You've got your hands full with your girls right now!

My tip is to start with Cheryl's cluster suggestions and then add more to it. In the beginning I would copy clusters from her templates to layouts that didn't use templates until I got the feel for it. Like Cheryl said I've been scrapping with her for a long, long time!

ETA: Another tip is to shadow as you go. It helps you get a feel for what it's going to look like. And don't be afraid to rotate and resize duplicate items in clusters to get a more realistic feel.

10. gonewiththewind

:winner

Congratulations @Nemla ! You won a randomly selected coupon for $4.50. Please check your conversations here for your code. Thanks for sharing your layout and loving on my designs today!

LoveOurDesignersRandomWinner.jpg

Karen, norton94, bellbird and 4 others like this.
  11. keepscrappin

[​IMG]
    yep, I've been scrappin with you a long, long time and will continue till the end! :wub

12. gonewiththewind

[​IMG]

bellbird, EHStudios and keepscrappin like this.
  13. sm_amber

sm_amber I learn from the best..

Cheryl is absolutely the sweetest there is!! :heartslub Here's a new page with her blog challenge template.. LOVE all those hearts!!! :beat:heartlub:beat:heartlub:beat

[​IMG]

14. StefanieS

StefanieS Think it over, think it under

I LOVE Cheryl's templates too.
    This is my latest layout using her new release {DU} template.
    [​IMG]
    I put things where Cheryl tells me too. Because more is more.

15. Iowan

Iowan Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa

EHStudios and gonewiththewind like this.
  16. Electra

Electra Shutterbug

I love Cheryl AND her beautiful designs! The only problem I have is choosing one template to use.
    [​IMG]

17. gonewiththewind

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bellbird and EHStudios like this.
  18. EHStudios

EHStudios I am more clever than I think

Since Cheryl's in the spotlight, only fitting I grabbed one of her templates today to work on the journaling challenge for February!

[​IMG]

gonewiththewind, bellbird and Iowan like this.
  19. Ferdy

Ferdy Heavy Metal Head Banger

I love Cheryl and her creativity is impressive!! every new Template pack is awesome!!

no scrapping for me today, so I wanted to share my page, it was posted on Wednesday, using the challenge Template
    [​IMG]

20. AmandaJ

AmandaJ Adagio, or Allegro? I can't decide.