LOD 2021 | March 18th – LiLi Wee Designs

Discussion in '2021 LOD' started by Dalis, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Dalis

Dalis Jose Cuervo is NOT a good friend

Love Our Designers | March 18th

:heartlub LiLi Wee is our daily crush! :heartlub

This event isn't a traditional CHALLENGE in that there aren't any real rules. It's just...Scrap with the featured designer! It’s a fun event to just scrap with products from a fave designer or try a new (to you) designer. It’s all about having fun and celebrating the uniqueness of all of our Lilypad Designers! :)

FebMarchCalendar2021-3-18.jpeg
    I met LiLi online many years ago and still up to this date she is one of the people that inspires me not only as a scrapper, but also as an artist and a human been. Just knowing her makes you a better everything. You might be wondering why am I being so personal and not talking about her products? You sure want to know about her products, right? I am doing so because when you get a product from LiLi you get a little bit of herself. Her heart is in each of her items, her soul, her celebrations and struggles are all part of her products. She gives a bit of herself to us through her work. Her products are 100% her and every single time I scrap with them it's a different feeling. I feel connected to her. You want to make sure you follow her in Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/weelili_art/ Her art is so thought provoking!

Ok, now onto the sale! SALE!!!!!!! She has decided to do put 30% off for today only on her items in the store. SO RUN and grab all you NEED, and all you WANT!

LOD_LiLiWee_2.jpg
    Remember to leave your pages here w/ your lovely use of LiLi's products!

umyesh likes this.
  2. Dalis

I have to apologize due to a health emergency I wasn't able to post before. Everything is ok. Again, I am so sorry. Now show us some of your pages!

3. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I'm sorry about the health emergency and glad everything is okay.

Dalis likes this.
  4. Claire Grantham

Claire Grantham Pollywog

I hope you are ok @Dalis x

Dalis likes this.
  5. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.

I hope you're ok, Dalis!

Li Li is amazingly talented!

Dalis likes this.
  6. Dalis

I am good, it was just a scare, but wanted to be sure so I have been monitored and sent home! yay! Just bad timing. Now show me some pages w/ LiLi. I am super wired and I am scrapping right now.

umyesh likes this.
  7. Dalis

Here is mine:

[​IMG]

umyesh likes this.
  8. Janisn

Janisn Well-Known Member

9. Dalis

Love it, I just saw it in the gallery and left ya some deserved love!!!!!!!

10. umyesh

umyesh President of the Hangry Ladies Supper Club

I bought these journal cards and put them right to use with some summer photos! I had fun picking pictures to go with the words on each card:
    [​IMG]

G.J. and Dalis like this.
  11. G.J.

G.J. If I Could Turn Back Time

I made this page for the template challenge, and I really loved how it turned out, thank you so much for hosting my dear, wishing you a wonderful weekend!
    [​IMG]

Dalis likes this.
  12. A-M

A-M Not a lot of hustle in my hustle anymore

I went shopping to be able to create a page I had been planning on doing, as I do not own much by LiLi.

[​IMG]

Dalis and cfile like this.
  13. Dady

Dady Well-Known Member

14. RJMJ

RJMJ There is a shade of red for every woman.

I'm Here Too! With Some LiLiWee Love!...I Love! Her Wonderful! Designs!...Her Lovely! Faces!...Full Of Such Meaning!...My Layout Today Is About : "Over-Thinkers"...This Is Definitely Something I Know A Lot About!...Said My Anxiety! Brain!...LOL!...It's Tough For Us Over-Thinkers To Let Things Go!...& Move On...Our Brains Is Always Filled-Up With Something!...The Inspiration For The Layout Is The Coffee Cup!...I Saw That! & Voila! A Layout Idea Born!...I Don't Know If I Have Ever Created A Layout Soul-ly About This Subject!...But I Sure Have Touched On It In Many Of My Layouts Over The Years!...Especially In Relation To My Anxiety!...Think! Think! Think!...It's All I Seem To Do!...Please!...Let My Head Be Clear!...Just For Awhile!...So I Can Rest!...Over-Thinkers-Anonymous!...

*For My Over-Thinkers Anonymous Layout-I Used:

*Mixed Media Monthly-July 2018-Creative Soul-LiLiWee
    *Strength Of A Woman-Faces-LiLiWee
    *Mixed Media Monthly-December 2019-Lynne-Marie

*[Everything In My Layout Is All LiLiWee...Even All The WA Pieces...I Just Cut The Word Art Strips Apart...Several Items Have Been Recolored & Or Blended Together To Create My Finished Layout!...Except For The 7 Butterflies-They Are Lynne-Marie's...& Have Been Recolored...Except For The Original Pink One!...]...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
    Dalis likes this.
  15. EllenT

EllenT I live for that hourglass ...

16. wvsandy

wvsandy Grinning Granny

17. marijke

marijke Weekends are for wine.

18. cinderella

cinderella I was alone once...best.day.ever.